Dynomoax Muffler's

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dynomoax Muffler's

My dad just gave me a call saying he found an exhaust shop. He tells me the guy will run, for both my truck and his bronco, all new exhaust from the cats back with dual tips out the back with dynomax mufflers for $500 I know that this is a great deal for the exhaust, but I've never really looked into dynomax muffler's. I need some input on this muffler.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Technical Article Contributor

they are excellent performance mufflers. Srtaight through design, like Magnaflow, and give you that nice deep idle and startup.

If you can, request the dynomax Bullet Race mufflers in a true dual setup. You will love it.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great muffler will never run anything else. Great sound and great performance. You will be impressed. I came off of a flowmaster, just another stupid young kid who heard flowmaster and wanted it. Then I did some research and was already upset with my current setup. So after hearing Patman's on his 4.6 i decided to bite the bullet literally You wont be disappointed man they are great mufflers with great sound and you wont lose any performance. I cant wait till i get another one, my headers put on, and an xpipe. Its gonna sound sawwwwwwweeeeeeeet!

Old 11-28-2007, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jwool15
I cant wait till i get another one, my headers put on, and an xpipe. Its gonna sound sawwwwwwweeeeeeeet!
i want to do this too. You putting long tubes on? i know im going to replace my flowmaster with true dual bullets, x pipe, delete my rear cats, and maybe add Ford Racing Headers. We'll see.

Old 11-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mSaLL150
i want to do this too. You putting long tubes on? i know im going to replace my flowmaster with true dual bullets, x pipe, delete my rear cats, and maybe add Ford Racing Headers. We'll see.
YESS sir! Some pacesetter long tubes, hi flow cats just so I can go from 3 to 2.5. An SLP off-road X. And another Bullet dumped. It should sound sweet especially when I get some boost behind that bad boy!
RS- Summit is a great place to order the bullet they have great prices. I think mine was $43 bucks shipped to my door.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks to mSaLL150, I went with true duals with two Dynomax Bullets. The y was cut out( I think this is what you are doing?).The pipes and labor was $140.00, mufflers around $40.00 a piece, and Tips were cheap. Sound is great. Loud but not irritating. Absolutely better performance on the top end. Not really sure about lower rpms, but definitely did not lose anything.. I used 2 1/4 pipe. The truck ran at lower rpms( at 75-80mph.) The weird thing was I only had to put my toe on the gas peddle. I guess you call this throttle response? Anyway I could not be happier and I think you will be too.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by rsbeachbum2
My dad just gave me a call saying he found an exhaust shop. He tells me the guy will run, for both my truck and his bronco, all new exhaust from the cats back with dual tips out the back with dynomax mufflers for $500 I know that this is a great deal for the exhaust, but I've never really looked into dynomax muffler's. I need some input on this muffler.
Make sure your getting the Dynomax Ultraflow Welded muffler and not the super turbo's.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:00 PM
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...86#post2929086

Started new thread.

Thank's for all the replies.

Last edited by rsbeachbum2; 11-29-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by FastFord08
Make sure your getting the Dynomax Ultraflow Welded muffler and not the super turbo's.
I'm just curious as to why you say this. I just picked up my 99 a few days ago, and have already been pricing cat-backs. I liked the price on one from Summit, but it used the Super Turbo muffler. Is there anything in particular that should make me shy away from this setup?

Old 12-12-2007, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by davidj5491
I'm just curious as to why you say this. I just picked up my 99 a few days ago, and have already been pricing cat-backs. I liked the price on one from Summit, but it used the Super Turbo muffler. Is there anything in particular that should make me shy away from this setup?
the ultra-flow is a straight through muffler where as the superturbo is chambered. they sound differently, and have slight performance difference too.

Quick Reply: Dynomoax Muffler's