Anyone here have the Roush SIDE exit?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone here have the Roush SIDE exit?

I love the sound of the roush OR cat backs, but ive only been able to find the side exit systems on Roush's website. Woodhouse sells the rear for $430 but I didnt see the side exit listed. Roush wants 570.xx.

Also, if anyone has the side exit, how do you like it? Would it be any louder than the rear exit on the inside of cab? Loud doesnt bother me...I had 4" straight pipe on my dodge, no muff no cat no nothin, it was STUPID loud so anything with a muffler will probably be quiet to me, but I would still like to be able to hear it from the inside with the windows up.

Pics or clips would be great too!

Old 02-20-2008, 10:06 PM
I have the Roush side exhaust (SIDO) on my 2008 SCrew. Love it! It's loud, but mean. It's the offroad version...bought it from Woodhouse for $500, shipped to my door. Just got back from a 700 mile trip with 2 other guys. Both agreed it wad loud, but said they would ride with me again. Sorry...no pics.

CW

Old 02-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by CWCobra
I have the Roush side exhaust (SIDO) on my 2008 SCrew. Love it! It's loud, but mean. It's the offroad version...bought it from Woodhouse for $500, shipped to my door. Just got back from a 700 mile trip with 2 other guys. Both agreed it wad loud, but said they would ride with me again. Sorry...no pics.

CW
Did you have to call and special order it or something? I cant seem to find it listed on their site...Unless im totally blind.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by CWCobra

CW

I am interested in the dual side exit also. Is that the same side or split sides? I aminterested in the split rear SIDE exit only. Thanks

Old 02-22-2008, 08:35 PM
I called Woodhouse, and spoke to their exhaust guy...forget his name just now...and he told me the part number. Very easy.

CW

Old 02-22-2008, 08:41 PM
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...ight=woodhouse

Check out the above thread (assuming I did it right).

CW

Old 02-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Thanks Cobra! Looks really nice man! You have a great looking truck there. I love white trucks when they are sparkling clean

How are your tips holding up? Winter time here in PA can be rough on vehicles, they throw salt and road ash down like its free and im worried it would destroy the tips being they are so close to the tire.

Quick Reply: Anyone here have the Roush SIDE exit?