just installed

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008 | 12:57 PM
|
just installed

just installed two magnaflow high flow cats. like the sound that the produce. sounds very similar to before but a little throatier and a little improvement on the high end as far as throttle response and power.

Im feeling anxious about the sensors though. Im concerned that at any minute the cel will come on saying that they are failing. anyone had any negative experiences with this. i didnt know if when they weld the cats on it might get too hot and damage them.

Also, does anyone fill out the warranty card from Magnaflow and send it in with shop info and reason replaced?

My left bank was noticable heavier than the right bank. I guess more build up in it. The shop said it was good that I changed them out.

Old 03-14-2008 | 10:50 PM
I have had mine on for about a month or so and have had no problems with anything. I did reset my computer just to be safe

Old 03-17-2008 | 12:43 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Henry1976
just installed two magnaflow high flow cats. like the sound that the produce. sounds very similar to before but a little throatier and a little improvement on the high end as far as throttle response and power.

Im feeling anxious about the sensors though. Im concerned that at any minute the cel will come on saying that they are failing. anyone had any negative experiences with this. i didnt know if when they weld the cats on it might get too hot and damage them.

Also, does anyone fill out the warranty card from Magnaflow and send it in with shop info and reason replaced?

My left bank was noticable heavier than the right bank. I guess more build up in it. The shop said it was good that I changed them out.
Good Morning
As far as you getting a CEL that would only be caused by you moving the sensors farther away from original placement. YOu should only move the within a 1/4 of an inch from original placement.

The Warranty Card should be returned here to Magnaflow. You can also register it online. Here is the link for that.

http://www.magnaflow.com/warranty.asp

Quick Reply: just installed