cat pipes but without the cats???

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cat pipes but without the cats???

dose anyone know of any company that makes off-road pipes from the headers to the muffler with out the cats. i have a 2003 f150 5.4 4x4. in my last post i told you im doing a magnaflow cat back, and i asked about aftermarket cats. and i was told to use the magnaflow cats. well i was under the truck today looking around at what kind of job it would be, and i was thinking...why cut out the cats and try and fab in new elbows and new cats to old pipe. wouldnt it be easier to find the pipes with out cats, cut out the tube and clamp in the new cats? magnaflow dose have cats and pipes, but thay have it for the lightning witch is a true dual set-up, and is way to rich for my blood. and that have it for the 4.6 4x2, just why.. couldnt use them do to differences in the header placment between the 4.6 and the 5.4. so who was the aftermarket pipe with no cats???? i want to keep it all looking legal, and i want to save the old, just in case. you never now what new laws thay will think of next.. ( ridersofthestorm680@yahoo.com )

Quick Reply: cat pipes but without the cats???