I Need Your Help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am/was in a similar situation as Dan's. I never even thought about getting a custom exhaust until I got my 08 FX4. Now thanks to Dan's thread and everyone's excellent responses, especially Darren's great help, Tuesday I am getting the exact same setup as Dan's installed. Magnaflow 14" (12198) SI/DO with the Magnaflow 4" x 18" (35117) stainless steel tips with all stainless steel piping side swept behind the tires for around $525. Thanks for the inspiration, your trucks look awesome and I can't wait to see and hear my truck Tuesday afternoon. Thanks again, I have learned so much in a short time on this site.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TAFX4
I am/was in a similar situation as Dan's. I never even thought about getting a custom exhaust until I got my 08 FX4. Now thanks to Dan's thread and everyone's excellent responses, especially Darren's great help, Tuesday I am getting the exact same setup as Dan's installed. Magnaflow 14" (12198) SI/DO with the Magnaflow 4" x 18" (35117) stainless steel tips with all stainless steel piping side swept behind the tires for around $525. Thanks for the inspiration, your trucks look awesome and I can't wait to see and hear my truck Tuesday afternoon. Thanks again, I have learned so much in a short time on this site.
Awesome choice!!!

I'm glad my thread and all the excellent responses in it could help you in your decision. And yeah Darren has definetly been invaluable in regards to getting everything setup, the guy knows exhaust thats for sure. Let us know how everything goes and your impressions of the setup. Oh yeah and dont forget to post some pics and a video if possible once it's all installed. Congrats man, and enjoy!

Last edited by DanF150; 10-12-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Great choice TAFX4 you should like it very much Always glad to help out.