Deleted Rear Cat's

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008 | 02:07 PM
darn cops ruining all my fun! yeah i did hear your old truck that 6.0L sounds sweet. what was faster ur old F-150 you silverado or your F-150 now? Sucks about ur frist F-150 that it got stolen. btw i liked the tribuate video you got a program to edit video?

Old 09-22-2008 | 02:26 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Truck of the Month
Originally Posted by shifty_85
darn cops ruining all my fun! yeah i did hear your old truck that 6.0L sounds sweet. what was faster ur old F-150 you silverado or your F-150 now? Sucks about ur frist F-150 that it got stolen. btw i liked the tribuate video you got a program to edit video?
Thank you. My first one wasn't that fast, my Silverado was faster than that one, but my current one is certainly the fastest and strongest truck i've had yet, though the 6.0L gave a little more torque. I use a program called Sony Vegas 8.0

Old 09-22-2008 | 02:47 PM
cool. have to give you a few videos and have ya mess with um i really like that tribute one. haha ill give you the one of my burn out once i get some new tires. its gonna be like 10 mins long haha or when ever my tires pop. wish i had goten the one i did on the last day of school on video. i made divits in the pavement about 3 inchs deep. there was like a 70Foot cloud of smoke it was sweet.

Old 09-23-2008 | 01:30 AM
Technical Article Contributor
Truck of the Month
Originally Posted by shifty_85
cool. have to give you a few videos and have ya mess with um i really like that tribute one. haha ill give you the one of my burn out once i get some new tires. its gonna be like 10 mins long haha or when ever my tires pop. wish i had goten the one i did on the last day of school on video. i made divits in the pavement about 3 inchs deep. there was like a 70Foot cloud of smoke it was sweet.
Sounds awesome man. Yeah it was sweet. Have you seen the compilation video I made for my Silverado? That video is much better. Each year I get better, my F150s compilation next year will be awesome.

Quick Reply: Deleted Rear Cat's