supper 44 is on!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009 | 11:37 PM
|
Originally Posted by MOford21
Your truck shifts smoother because of a new muffler?
Not actual shifts being smoother the muffler doesn't have effect with that, its the sound transition between shifts was smoother, the magnaflow had a sort of drone to it between certain shift points, where the flowmaster for some reason did not. Overall the sound of the magnaflow muffler just wasn't what my ear wanted to hear. You know different strokes for different fokes, lol!!

Old 08-25-2009 | 11:38 PM
|
Originally Posted by 4.6 Punisher
Smart move on the Roush O/R. I'm sure you can sell the Maggie kit and the 44 locally. Someone is always looking for those.
I hope so, shipping the cat-back kit won't be easy, lol!!
It will be some time before I can report on the roush but I'll keep ya updated, hopefully it will indeed be a smart move!

Old 08-25-2009 | 11:53 PM
Good choice man. These sound amazing from what I have heard on youtube

Old 08-26-2009 | 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Maxout05
Not actual shifts being smoother the muffler doesn't have effect with that, its the sound transition between shifts was smoother, the magnaflow had a sort of drone to it between certain shift points, where the flowmaster for some reason did not. Overall the sound of the magnaflow muffler just wasn't what my ear wanted to hear. You know different strokes for different fokes, lol!!
Oh okay. I thought you were actually trying to claim that the shifts were smoother because of a new muffler.

I could care less what kind of exhaust everyone wants to run. You can't notice substantial performance increases in a 300 hp truck that weighs 6000 lbs from just an exhaust. As long as it sounds good to the owner, that's all that matters.

Old 08-26-2009 | 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by T&Df150
The cheapest way to get it louder would be to delete the rear cats.

Not to hijack this thread, BUT...what kind of hood do you have? pretty sweet!!!

Quick Reply: supper 44 is on!