Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by RedRider150
Im running:
True duals
Maggie high flow cats
2.5" Mandrel bent pipe
X-pipe
no mufflers.

Tommorow Im going in to schedule to get my Pacesetter longtube headers and my bilstein shocks, steering stablizer and cross drilled and slotted rotors put on.

After the headers are put on if I like the sound Im not going to touch the exhaust but if its too loud or too raspy I will be putting dynomax bullets on there.
That is going to be very very loud, mostly in the acceleration, even with the Bullets You must have a high tolerance for noise.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks to everyone for your input.

Darren-yea i know what you mean. and i plan on getting tuned in the near future as well.

Redrider-awesome truck, dynomax bullets rock trust me, let me know if you can tell any more stopping power with those new rotors

Old 07-27-2009, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by warhammer44
thanks to everyone for your input.

Darren-yea i know what you mean. and i plan on getting tuned in the near future as well.

Redrider-awesome truck, dynomax bullets rock trust me, let me know if you can tell any more stopping power with those new rotors
thanks man, yea I will post a thread after I get everything put on.

Darren, suprisingly my truck is very barable inside the truck, it sounds quite nice actually drone is not bad at all.
Now outside the truck, thats another story, it is loud I mean real loud!

Cant wait to get the longtubes on.

Ive also decided when I take my truck in Im going to get my side moulding removed and have an AAL installed plus tire rotation balance and alignment.

If I could find the video I had on here of my truck with the exhaust setup I have now I will do a before and after longtubes and bullets.

Quick Reply: Try this on for size...