DWV pics and exhaust clip

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by THEVILLE89
yeah sure let me just jump on that ill go to my money tree and pull off a few bills. it aint that simple chief.
u can get a better sounding muffler and have it installed for $100-$150, if your that annoyed with the sound. just a suggestion, CHIEF

Old 07-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yeah ummm i never mentioned anything about exiting before the tire nor do i have or even want that set up.
My mistake I mistaken your video with someone elses.

Old 07-26-2009, 02:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by migdaddy
u can get a better sounding muffler and have it installed for $100-$150, if your that annoyed with the sound. just a suggestion, CHIEF
i never said that it annoyed me that much to begin with. i was only replying back to 4.6 punisher with what i thought about the exhaust. thats all my previous statment was, but your "switch mufflers then" comment kinda rubbed me the wrong way. besides i asked what people though about my job with the DWV mod and how my exhaust is now. i didnt ask for any BS comments. and not to mention the fact that im not a ****** retard i know i can "switch mufflers then" but i just got back from a 2 week vacation so i need money for others things.

Old 07-26-2009, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
My mistake I mistaken your video with someone elses.
nah man its alright, didnt mean to be an a$$ when i wrote that i was just pissed about something else. by the way i listened to your videos, nice set up you have. if i had 500 to spend id go with what you got, very clean

Old 07-26-2009, 03:10 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
nah man its alright, didnt mean to be an a$$ when i wrote that i was just pissed about something else. by the way i listened to your videos, nice set up you have. if i had 500 to spend id go with what you got, very clean
Thank you. No problem at all, I had seen a blue truck with a before tire exit prior to responding with my post, I guess I just forgot

Old 07-26-2009, 10:10 PM
i figured i would let yall know about how my mpg fared other the week end after this mod. when i got gas friday i hit the mile counter. i just got gas and the pump stopped at 10.470 after a few clicks and the mile counter says 150 miles. so 150/10.5 means i got 14.2 mpg. thats with alot of heavy foot action to see if i noticed any difference. which i could tell above 2k rpm.

so i figure that it will get better this next 150 miles cause im going to try and cut back on the heavy foot and the computer should have had enough time to make the changes it needs to.

Quick Reply: DWV pics and exhaust clip