need opinions on roush off road interior noise

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009 | 07:31 PM
|
need opinions on roush off road interior noise

ok so just like the title says i need an opinion on the interior noise level of the ROR system..ive looked at every related video on youtube and just want to get some input from you guys that have it or have had this set up...thanks

Old 10-09-2009 | 07:45 PM
well I've only had it on for a week now. It is louder inside then my magnaflow and my flowmaster was. BUT It does not drone like the magnaflow and isn't obnoxious like the flowmaster. It is a very deep, not necessarily loud tone inside and only when your on it. It does not drown anything out at all. Most you tube vids of it are dead on.

Old 10-09-2009 | 07:58 PM
Truck of the Month
Here's a thread for you, mine from 2 years ago.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/ex...und-level.html

Mine is perfect. I did not want a loud system in my truck since I travel with it with the whole family. I've never had a complaint, and the sound is phenomenal.

Old 10-10-2009 | 12:44 AM
|
stealth- that was one hella long yet informative thread! thanks for the link i pretty sure ill be going with that setup for sure now. im trying to decide on a full front bumper replacement or brushguard at the moment if i get the bumper i gotta wait for the exhaust buuttt if i get the brushguard ROR will be ordered ASAP! thanks for the help again

Old 10-10-2009 | 12:05 PM
Truck of the Month
You're welcome! Glad to hear all my research is helping others.

Old 10-21-2009 | 08:28 PM
|
soo today i ordered my ROR!! actually ordered it from my local dealership for the same price as woodhouse! he called roush and it is in stock and i should have it within 5 days!! im pumped and already ready for it to get here!!

Old 10-21-2009 | 10:18 PM
Ive got the ROR w/ Magnaflow Hi-Flows and it still sounds nearly silent inside the cab while cruising. I drive my truck for work almost constantly and there is no way I could have an exhaust that droned.

Don't get me wrong, when you are accelerating its plenty loud inside, but not to the point that you can't communicate with someone. But at cruise, you can't even hardly hear it inside the cab.

Quick Reply: need opinions on roush off road interior noise