lightning long tube headers

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009 | 10:22 AM
Truck of the Month
https://www.f150online.com/forums/v8...questions.html

you started that thread, ignored people who tried to help you and now you've got multiple threads on the same topic... not cool man, not cool at all

Old 10-29-2009 | 10:23 AM
Truck of the Month
Originally Posted by Jughead14
how reliable are the obx's and how do all of those headers listed stack up against the basanni's?

speaking of basanni, does anybody know if johnny lightning sells the basanni LT's separately?... or only in the comp R exhaust kit??

several people run the OBX's including gotts

Old 10-29-2009 | 11:09 AM
|
yeah i seen that but how good and reliable are they?

and i really would like to know what you consider multiple threads, seriously go back and look all of my questions are different so idk what your talking about

and yeah i know what people told me about the motor swap i had that taken care of so far and the only thing i need to do that was listed is shorten the drivetrain... i asked if it would be cheaper and more effective to go with an aluminum lightning driveshaft but nobody answered me... i also asked if there was anything else i needed, even the littliest part to make everything easier for me in the end... and nobody answered me

Old 10-29-2009 | 12:34 PM
Try searching the National Lightning Owners Club (nloc.net). Use the search on the generation specific forum. Its on the top right. Don't start multiple threads there. I think you will find way more info than you need there. Happy searching!!!

Old 10-29-2009 | 01:30 PM
|
k i get that... but i don't have a lightning. i have a 97 f150 supercab that i'm putting a lightning drivetrain into
i dont wasnt to ask a bunch of L owners because they will tell me i'm trying to be like them and wont help me at all... so better than that why not go on here where I know tons of people have done this swap on here so now i'm reaching out to them for the correct parts and info i need because i reeeeally don't feel like taking everything to a shop just to find out i need more parts and stuff and i'm over 2 grand into the install

Old 10-29-2009 | 02:24 PM
Truck of the Month
and i really would like to know what you consider multiple threads, seriously go back and look all of my questions are different so idk what your talking about
good luck on your swap

Old 10-29-2009 | 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by tarajerame
good luck on your swap

Thanks Jerame. You got that from John didn't you.
I looked him up and he did start 2 threads asking the samething.

Old 10-29-2009 | 02:48 PM
Global Moderator &
Three similar threads merged.

Old 10-29-2009 | 02:56 PM
Truck of the Month
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Three similar threads merged.
thanks

Old 10-29-2009 | 03:50 PM
|
the only 2 i might consider being the same are the two about headers
one was for only bassani and the other was for who else makes LT's for the lightning nice try though
like i said, if you guys are going put actually helpful info for me to use, then stop wasting your time bickering over nothing

Old 10-29-2009 | 05:03 PM
Technical Article Contributor
It's not only "not cool", it's inconsiderate as hell and well, dumb lol. I mean it's not that hard to figure out. If someone spends THEIR time to help you, - posting links and info for YOU; what's to say that the info wasn't already posted in another thread YOU started? Who's time was wasted? Yours for reading the same stuff and most of all, the good people on this site who tried to help.

You need to read up on forum etiquette because you suck at it, sorry, but you do.

Old 10-30-2009 | 01:40 AM
|
lol umm ok.. sorry I don't spend my days on a forum site posting away and finding every thing to whine about, I actually go outside to my job to save up the thousands of dollars to put into my truck haha.

look boys its very simple.. if I started a multiple thread im sorry never meant to and well simply, cut one off and only reply to the better thread so that would be the only one to go to.

secondly, your not reading anything since nowhere did I say I wasn't paying attention to the valuable info and links people have given me so far. I actually appreciate it all and because need more info I can trust from people that know they're lightning performance parts

so seriously stop being "that guy" in the forum that always has to drag something on and turn a thread into one big argument what are we 9 lol.. keep the good info coming guys doin good

Old 10-30-2009 | 06:32 PM
lol umm ok.. sorry I don't spend my days on a forum site posting away and finding every thing to whine about, I actually go outside to my job to save up the thousands of dollars to put into my truck haha.

look boys its very simple.. if I started a multiple thread im sorry never meant to and well simply, cut one off and only reply to the better thread so that would be the only one to go to.

secondly, your not reading anything since nowhere did I say I wasn't paying attention to the valuable info and links people have given me so far. I actually appreciate it all and because need more info I can trust from people that know they're lightning performance parts

so seriously stop being "that guy" in the forum that always has to drag something on and turn a thread into one big argument what are we 9 lol.. keep the good info coming guys doin good
Then Quit asking questions on the info people give. It's a never ending battle of questions with you. You ask a question, we answer. Then you ask a question on that answer and so on and so on. Just do a damn search and stop asking questions.

And who are you calling boys here? It looks like we are men trying to tell this certain BOY the info that he might be looking for. We are trying to help, but you keep asking questions.

Old 10-30-2009 | 09:09 PM
|
lmfao... wow this is funny.
ask a question to get an answer right? so has it occurred to you yet that I keep asking questions because I need more answers? sober up buddy haha.. if you know where a thread already is for the question I asked then give me it.. its a lot easier then you crying on this thread for the next week.. you wanna help then help if not go vent you frustrations on your own threads lol.

Old 10-31-2009 | 06:21 AM
Truck of the Month
the best long tube headers for the money for a 2 valve 5.4 engine are the OBX headers...

get the harley/lightning system as it has dual mid pipes and the resonators can be run but they are loud...

Quick Reply: lightning long tube headers