Got a new exhaust and met probably the dumbest exhaust guy ever!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009 | 12:33 AM
|
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by jbrew
Let me get this straight, so your speakers are 32' away from the comp ? Should I ask why lol .. ? Or is that where you have your entertainment system hooked up, I see , I think ?
He has speaker's setup in his bathroom so that he can listen to his exhaust videos while taking a shower! Just pokin fun at you Darren.

Old 12-16-2009 | 03:25 AM
Truck of the Month
Originally Posted by jbrew
Let me get this straight, so your speakers are 32' away from the comp ? Should I ask why lol .. ? Or is that where you have your entertainment system hooked up, I see , I think ?
Entertainment center is 32' away, my setup is basically tv & stuff is at the way end of the room, and the computer and desk are way over here. Wires are ran under trim and carpet and barely noticeable. Speakers are mounted at the top corners of the room, but anyways we've been way off topic

Originally Posted by 2004Triton5.4
He has speaker's setup in his bathroom so that he can listen to his exhaust videos while taking a shower! Just pokin fun at you Darren.
That would be cool to have some there so I could shower to some Sirius Radio

Old 12-16-2009 | 04:24 AM
|

Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
Entertainment center is 32' away, my setup is basically tv & stuff is at the way end of the room, and the computer and desk are way over here. Wires are ran under trim and carpet and barely noticeable. Speakers are mounted at the top corners of the room, but anyways we've been way off topic

That would be cool to have some there so I could shower to some Sirius Radio
Hell the thread hasn't been too popular so far anyway's. We might as well get our post count up while it's still alive. I know people with T.V's in their bathrooms but that's over kill. I have a truck or atv magazine by the toilet for those day's when the stomach is, ahh hell I done posted too much info already but you get the idea.

Old 12-16-2009 | 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by 2004Triton5.4
I have a surround sound system that was hooked up to my t.v. but I don't use it anymore,how can I go about hooking it to the computer? It doesn't have the same type of plug's like the computer speaker's.

I was talking to my wife about it and she admitted to deleting a bunch of unused programs last month so she must have deleted the driver at the same time. I use Mcaffe antivius protection and have never had any problems with virus' yet. Thankfully!
2 mins on **** will get you plenty of viruses

Old 12-16-2009 | 08:57 AM
ohhh man, you just made me miss my trans am i had. that sounded close to it. love it!!my face just did this

Old 12-16-2009 | 02:43 PM
|

Originally Posted by timmypstyle
ohhh man, you just made me miss my trans am i had. that sounded close to it. love it!!my face just did this
Thanks!

Old 12-16-2009 | 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by timmypstyle
my face just did this
my face did this you scared the living bejesus out of me!

I had my new 200W surround sound plugged into my xbox so by the time i plugged it into the computer the video was at the part where you were revving it and with my sub and speakers at full blast in a tiny apartment i think i just pissed off the people below me!

Old 12-17-2009 | 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Raptor05121
my face did this you scared the living bejesus out of me!

I had my new 200W surround sound plugged into my xbox so by the time i plugged it into the computer the video was at the part where you were revving it and with my sub and speakers at full blast in a tiny apartment i think i just pissed off the people below me!
wow, your lucky. dont ever turn it up before starting a video. i always turn it down then turn it up while its playing. your lucky you didnt have it loud enough to blow something. i have my sony stereo hooked up to my tv. has a sub and 4 speakers. cant remember watts, think its either 520W or 580W. cant remember...but its blasts and i never turn it up above halfway.

Old 12-17-2009 | 04:28 PM
sounds good

Old 12-17-2009 | 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Raptor05121
my face did this
My face did this -

lol

Quick Reply: Got a new exhaust and met probably the dumbest exhaust guy ever!