Side exit with running boards...pics?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Side exit with running boards...pics?

Does anyone have a some pictures of a side exit exhaust with running boards? I was looking at my truck yesterday and decided the space between the running boards and the rear wheel looks pretty empty. Its a supercab so there is quite a bit of space. I have seen lots of closeups, but does someone have a picture of the whole truck. It would be even better if it were also a supercab and the same body style, but I will take what I can get. If it looks right to me then I guess I will go with a slightly larger muffler than originally planned and pipe it out the side.

Old 03-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
ahhh I had some I took off when I got my truck... I dont remember the manufacturers logo stamped into it, but I "think" it was carlile or something with a C.

hope this helps, at least it shows they exist.

Old 03-13-2010, 12:39 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Look at the Saleen body kit

Old 03-13-2010, 12:51 PM
I wasn't being very clear when I said running boards lol. I have stainless step bars not the moulded running boards (would be nice but it would cost more than the exhaust after painting and everything). The step bars end under the back of the rear door and then there is a gap between them and the rear tire. A couple stainless tips there seems like it would look better than behind the tire, but I haven't seen one in person and have only seen closeups on here. Hoping it would balance it out some.

Old 03-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Heh sorry I havent seen what your asking for, I thought running boards meant the fiberglass type so i jumped all over it lol

Old 03-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Yeah, most people prolly do think of the molded abs or fiberglass. Too bad I can't change the title to side exit exhaust next to stainless/chrome step bars.

Quick Reply: Side exit with running boards...pics?