Duals? Need some help...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010 | 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by mpresme
avfrog is spot on no cats, and then muffler of your choice..........but the drone and rumble is with them all ..with a few acceptions but if u go with duals comeing off the manifold but u dont want loud ,drone or rumble.. u need to re think your plans... it s not going to have a quiet low tone with that set up.......i did mine cut downstream cats out with a magnaflo 40 cut off at rear axel.. with a 77 series k&n cai mine has a unique sound inside and out.. i can b on my cell talking to a friend and i can hammer down on it and they say what is that noise .....i reply u hear my cai so if u want something smooth and quiet oh and fasttrade your truck for a BMW i love driveing my wifes tho odomoter stops at 160 and i had the needle past that.. but as for my 05 screw. i push it hard and it hangs n there its tuff so good luck with your exaust...... and my thery is if its to loud your to old..... and the stereo in it on a db meeter ive hit138db so i dont hear my exaust or the sirens as they try to pull me over
I have no idea what you just said. What won't have a low tone? And why does he need to re-think his plans?

Old 08-09-2010 | 08:35 PM
|
avfrog is spot on no cats, and then muffler of your choice..........but the drone and rumble is with them all ..with a few acceptions but if u go with duals comeing off the manifold but u dont want loud ,drone or rumble.. u need to re think your plans... it s not going to have a quiet low tone with that set up.......i did mine cut downstream cats out with a magnaflo 40 cut off at rear axel.. with a 77 series k&n cai mine has a unique sound inside and out.. i can b on my cell talking to a friend and i can hammer down on it and they say what is that noise .....i reply u hear my cai so if u want something smooth and quiet oh and fasttrade your truck for a BMW i love driveing my wifes tho odomoter stops at 160 and i had the needle past that.. but as for my 05 screw. i push it hard and it hangs n there its tuff so good luck with your exaust...... and my thery is if its to loud your to old..... and the stereo in it on a db meeter ive hit138db so i dont hear my exaust or the sirens as they try to pull me over
Yeah...I also have no idea what you just said? No I never said I do not want rumble that would defeat the purpose of an exhaust system? I also didn't understand how a bmw going 160 relates to an F150 exhaust system? Anyways...thanks again avfrog for all the help!

Old 08-09-2010 | 09:52 PM
Holly crap man....You have ADHD or something? .......Someone could hurt themselves reading that paragraph!

Old 08-10-2010 | 09:24 AM
yes im very adhd

sorry i dont use proper grammer and put periods.,...,.,., or commas where they should be i get my point across ..im not writeing an artical for a mag ..or writeing the presidential speech. so i appoligise if you dont like my clutter . but this is how i do things . but jokeing aside my adhd is a flaw of mine but i have try do deal with it and take one day at a time. as much as I wish a did not have that disorder . i live life to the best of my ability.. in enjoy life.... but if u commenting on my adhd makes u feel better about your self and make your day better .........but i was just giveing my opinion on that thread sorry for posting.. wont do it again .... i have many hobbies that i do every day...i usually fish around 2to 3 hours in one of 6 stocked ponds. then when i get back to the house..a get my two step sons mx bikes ready for our practice track. and they practice around 4 hours. ill put my 8 yr old son agenst anyone who wants co climb on one of our bikes, kx 80 with a 125 raceing kit, a cr 125, kx 250 and a raptor 660r and none of these bikes r stock...then we usually shoot our target rifles for about an hour ..... 1 shot 1 kill . we actually shoot at 3" targets between2 and3 hundred yrds.....i stay home and play with the kids ....i own 2 internet co. and they run themselves so im not perfect but i enjoy yhe hell out of life so have fun at your job today ....im headed to out now got some friends over and so gotta grt geared up, we r gon to ride dirt bikes today but thands for your opinion of me u might write and spell better than me ,, but i willout fish u ,,,,beat u on any motocross track and at 200 yards i could shoot your cold beer out of your hand without touching u thanks for your interist in my life to bad u cant live it...

Old 08-10-2010 | 09:44 AM
sorry

i guess it doesnt matter if u dont understand me. as long as i understand my self that is all that matters .and maybe i missread the poast plus im off my meds any one want to hang out today. my wife and friends say its a merical im still alive.. ill attempt any challange u throw at me ......come hang today we bult a ramp by a rail road crossing ...so yall r smart u figure what we r going to jump today.....so f$%k an exaust lets jump a moveing train get .some ***** boys and lets have some fun its sure beats talking about trucks,,... and dont forget to change your blinker fluid oh yes people also say im a smart ***

Old 08-10-2010 | 09:49 AM
other people read the poast they understood the post ...u dont need a truck they said u need a bmw not a truck and avfrog has sissy horns...lol at least im only adhd and crazy .. u guys r window lickers...

Last edited by mpresme; 08-10-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-10-2010 | 10:05 PM
^ Umm... k.

You are welcome JWELCH65. That's why I'm on here. To learn and to help others to the best of my ability.

Quick Reply: Duals? Need some help...