90 302 exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
90 302 exhaust

my truck suffers from exhaust stockitis and im a little weary of just throwing anything on there. im looking for the best performance and price ratio i can get. I have a K&N FIPK and want to compliment the intake flow. right now the truck has stock manifolds, Y pipe, and cats. would getting rid of the cats hurt my fuel mileage? whats the difference between long tube and shorty headers? Will single exhaust with a bigger diameter do as well as dual exhaust with stock diameter? Thanks.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Never mind I just read the sticky note. Lol!! Not the first time I've asked a question and the answer was right in front of my face.

Old 01-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh so many questions... Start here...

https://www.f150online.com/forums/ex...ust-guide.html

Old 01-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by bikertrash3531
my truck suffers from exhaust stockitis and im a little weary of just throwing anything on there. im looking for the best performance and price ratio i can get. I have a K&N FIPK and want to compliment the intake flow. right now the truck has stock manifolds, Y pipe, and cats. would getting rid of the cats hurt my fuel mileage? whats the difference between long tube and shorty headers? Will single exhaust with a bigger diameter do as well as dual exhaust with stock diameter? Thanks.
what i have on my 90 is longtubes 2.5 piping true duals to glasspacks and 4''x18'' tips

another thing you can do is the egr tubes that run from the front of the intake to the back of the heads take them off they bold onto the heads with two small bolts but when you take them off the exhaust holes in the back of the heads can easily be plugged with if i remember right a 7/8 bolt cant remember the thread count

adjust your timing a little bit

cant tell you about fuel mileage i dont even keep track of mine lol

Quick Reply: 90 302 exhaust