headers or no headers

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and again someone is crying about me leaving out comas question marks why take this so serious wth cares if you cant read somethings without a period or coma then dont and as for your comments about about being certified helll anybody can say they are certified online helll i like to think of myself as a bio engineer and a rocket scientist online alot of people in these forums probably dont even own a ford its all make believe hahahahaha so funny

Old 02-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by f150suds
and again someone is crying about me leaving out comas question marks why take this so serious wth cares if you cant read somethings without a period or coma then dont and as for your comments about about being certified helll anybody can say they are certified online helll i like to think of myself as a bio engineer and a rocket scientist online alot of people in these forums probably dont even own a ford its all make believe hahahahaha so funny
Well it just makes you look like a child with all the grammer and spelling mistakes. That makes it hard to take you serious. Then as the whole forum knows you are wrong about headers and your so called friends are wrong too, you still argue rather then look for proof in dyno sheets. Makes me think you are a 13 year old troll that just wants to start arguments.

Also after passing the ASE A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, and A8, ASE has told me I am master certified. I don't care if all the idiots of the world believe me or not.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Suspended
as far as you all know everything i reply to and post could be a line of bullsheet brought on by someone who is putting all this info and all on here just to jerk your chain and just see how serious and how far that some people will take things by someone who they dont know and will never know in the first place everything you read is something to think about is it not lol helll dude it could be possible that i drive a chevy hahaha but i dont these websites are designed by someone who wants to market ford products and ford after market products and another thing when someone takes this so seriously and worries about a misspelled word or typo so seriously makes me think they are a 13 year old troll lol

Old 02-12-2011, 03:10 PM
as far as you all know everything i reply to and post could be a line of bullsheet brought on by someone who is putting all this info and all on here just to jerk your chain and just see how serious and how far that some people will take things by someone who they dont know and will never know in the first place everything you read is something to think about is it not lol helll dude it could be possible that i drive a chevy hahaha but i dont these websites are designed by someone who wants to market ford products and ford after market products and another thing when someone takes this so seriously and worries about a misspelled word or typo so seriously makes me think they are a 13 year old troll lol
Sounds like your one of those conspiracy people. Better go wrap your head in aluminum foil so the government can't scan your brain! haha

Old 02-12-2011, 04:58 PM
my certified ASE ford mechanic said to get long tube headers.

Old 02-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Suspended
i mean no harm i know long tube headers is best but i wanted to hear what yall had to se about that ford machanic told me i just got ide tracked at how ignorant people act in a ford forum sometimes chill out guys alot of us have never told a typing class alot of us type one letter at a time and dont use quotation marks an all and it is really funny when the ones of that have spell check and grammer check and all use it to go over what someone has posted just to try to act smart hell you wouldnt know what you were doing if you didnt have the spell checkers and all it just makes me shake my head cccchhhhhillll out guys its not an essay

Old 02-12-2011, 06:26 PM
i mean no harm i know long tube headers is best but i wanted to hear what yall had to se about that ford machanic told me i just got ide tracked at how ignorant people act in a ford forum sometimes chill out guys alot of us have never told a typing class alot of us type one letter at a time and dont use quotation marks an all and it is really funny when the ones of that have spell check and grammer check and all use it to go over what someone has posted just to try to act smart hell you wouldnt know what you were doing if you didnt have the spell checkers and all it just makes me shake my head cccchhhhhillll out guys its not an essay
You,my friend,are an ****. You come on here asking for opinions. Then others that really know what they are talking about kindly offer good advice and personal experience. Then you proceed to argue and question-even criticizing-their knowledge. If you are just posting questions and arguing just to get a rise out of other members, you do not belong on this forum and are not welcome. Why would IRONS1N lie about being an ASE certified mechanic? Look at his post count, obviously he has some experience and input. People like you who act this way are a waste of time for others that genuinely and sincerely will listen and learn. Grow up.... and no, I do not use spell check and grammar-I paid attention in school

Old 02-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Suspended
usually the one who gets offended first is a guilty person

You,my friend,are an ****. You come on here asking for opinions. Then others that really know what they are talking about kindly offer good advice and personal experience. Then you proceed to argue and question-even criticizing-their knowledge. If you are just posting questions and arguing just to get a rise out of other members, you do not belong on this forum and are not welcome. Why would IRONS1N lie about being an ASE certified mechanic? Look at his post count, obviously he has some experience and input. People like you who act this way are a waste of time for others that genuinely and sincerely will listen and learn. Grow up.... and no, I do not use spell check and grammar-I paid attention in school
soooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy

Old 02-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Yeah I don't use spell check either. It's just something that comes natural when you have an education.

Old 02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
The thing about the online word is the only way to really judge a person or personality on a forum is by their grammar and how well they they interact with others. All are welcome on this forum and there is a great wealth of knowledgeable people that are always willing to help. With this said, if you plan to ever get that help you need to learn to write out your thoughts in a easy to read grammar friendly matter. I wasn't shooting at you as a person, but when you act like a kid and argue with people who help you will find yourself very alone in a forum of thousands...

Old 02-12-2011, 09:57 PM
header vs manifold

If you live in the rust belt I would not think you will get enough gain for all the bs you will go through getting the old bolts out.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:55 AM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by mikeyld
If you live in the rust belt I would not think you will get enough gain for all the bs you will go through getting the old bolts out.
if everyone in the "rust belt" would simply wash thier vehicles

Old 02-13-2011, 04:56 AM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
the only thing I've gotten from this thread is two more names on the "ignore" list...

Old 02-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by tarajerame
the only thing i've gotten from this thread is two more names on the "ignore" list...
lol

Old 02-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Suspended
you are not suppose to judge people anyway i dont care if someone came in and TyPeD lIkE ThIs YoU GuYs nEeD tO sToP TrYInG To AcT LiKe a ScHoOl tEaChEr AnD ReAd WhAt pEoPlE pOsT AnD ShUt AlL ThAT B.S UP. PERIOD

Quick Reply: headers or no headers