True Flow Intake Smog Sticker!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
True Flow Intake Smog Sticker!!

Please "HELP" ASAP! True Flow Intake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I'm in a bind. My truck is a 2004 F-150 and I installed a True Flow Cold Air Intake 4-5 years ago. I went to smog the truck for the first time (7 years old in CA) and they wouldn't even consider trying to smog it because there is no sticker my my true flow intake. I know is was/is CA legal, but I must not of put the sticker on the truck. It's my understanding true flow is no longer in business. Here's the kicker... I cleaned my garage 2-3 months ago and I threw away the original ford intake. I cannot get the truck smogged unless I either come up with a sticker or try and find a factory intake to throw on there. Any suggestions? freakin California!!

Worst part is the CHP gave me a ticket for expired tags. We paid the registration, but didn't realize the truck needed smogged. No smog... no 2011 stickers!!

FYI- If you search richgonfishn... that is me. You will see my green F150. The richgonfishn email is no longer in service and I cannot remember the password.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Two choices, look for a True Flow intake on EBay & Craigslist or check your local Salvage Yard's. There are a lot of great Salvage Yard's in CA due to the dry climate once you get away from the coast.

Old 02-13-2011, 02:21 AM
Received 45 Likes on 44 Posts
Mine also has a True Flow on it, nice setup, didn't know they went out? No extra stickers in the truck .... I looked as if it was in there, I'ld have offered to mail it to you.
I wanted a stock intake to try once last year, opicked one up on Ebay for $20 plus a few $ shipping, it arived with K&N cartridge. So I know stock intake are out there.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Specifications

Foam filter material
Dry filter element
Without heat shield
Powdercoated tube finish
Aluminum tube material
Features
Mandrel-bent tubing
Notes
Not legal in California and other states adopting California Emissions Standards; Not for sale or use in California and other states adopting California Emissions Standards; Cannot be shipped to California and such statesType: With tube
Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
Product Fit: Direct fit
Quantity Sold: Sold individually
Tube Material: Aluminum

Last edited by bigjhoov; 05-21-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:53 AM
I'm sure hes not longer interested as this thread is a year old, but just throwing it out there. I have a stock intake for the f150 if you want it. I live in Socal shipping would be there in a day or so

Quick Reply: True Flow Intake Smog Sticker!!