Stuck O2 Sensors in 2000 F150

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stuck O2 Sensors in 2000 F150

Starting a new thread here to see if I can get some new tips/tricks. Link to old thread. https://www.f150online.com/forums/19...2-sensors.html Code is P0141, 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction, bank 1 sensor 2. Checked the wires and didnt see anything wrong with them. Started removing the bad O2 sensor using the specialty tool and some PB Blaster. Got it out a few threads before it rounded off. Will not budge either way and I am at a loss as what to do now. Any suggestions/tips are appreciated. Thanks guys.

Old 07-28-2011, 01:30 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Starting a new thread on the subject just ticks people off.

Old 07-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jbrew
Starting a new thread on the subject just ticks people off.
Definately not my intentions, but editing the first one would not let me change the title. "where to buy o2 sensors" is no longer my issue. Im just trying to get some advice.
I will try your tip on clearing the code and seeing if it comes back. I doubt there is anything in the connector as the truck was undercoated when it was bought new and the connector was sprayed over, thus sealing it off from the elements. I am willing to give anything a shot at this point though. Thanks Jbrew, I really appreciate all your advice. Im not on this forum much and not sure who the mods are but if you do or they see this they could merge the threads if its that big of a deal.

Quick Reply: Stuck O2 Sensors in 2000 F150