2.5" or 3" Bullet?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jerrybizzle
3.5 inch screen is just a little too small. As soon as apple quits being so stubborn with one screen size and offers larger I may take the plunge. Too hard to navigate.
Arklight-I have seen all your videos as you went on your exhaust hunt, which is why I personally don't think the bullet will be much different than the magnapack, but with all the mufflers you have had the bullet will be pretty cheap to see for yourself. Do they know you by first name at the muffler shop?
The 5 coming out in October should be a 4". Ill be upgrading to that. Anyway...yeah I agree with the muffler shop knowing him by his first name. Dude is crazy! I like the Corsa the best. I would stick with that personally.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah they know me by name. In the future, if possible, I may also do reviews of the Borla XR-1 Round model and Flowmaster Super 10.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:04 PM
Have u thought of Long tube headers? Your obviously never satisfied with a muffler, and you get a completely different tone from LTs.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by migdaddy
Have u thought of Long tube headers? Your obviously never satisfied with a muffler, and you get a completely different tone from LTs.
Lol

I live in CA so not LTs.

Old 05-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Arklight
Lol

I live in CA so not LTs.
I feel your pain! That was the 1 thing I could never do on my truck. Cali smog is whack. I have a buddy who has a blown dakota RT completely decked out and he has some guy at a shop just sign him off saying he passed.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:03 AM
I feel your pain! That was the 1 thing I could never do on my truck. Cali smog is whack. I have a buddy who has a blown dakota RT completely decked out and he has some guy at a shop just sign him off saying he passed.
Yeah, I know a guy who has a buddy do the same thing for him.

Have you seen those drive-over smog check machine things that cops can place in the street? California is just nuts.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Arklight
Yeah, I know a guy who has a buddy do the same thing for him.

Have you seen those drive-over smog check machine things that cops can place in the street? California is just nuts.
haha what?! no. Thats crazy. You are sooo screwed if you get caught with anything non OEM that isnt smog legal.

Old 05-22-2012, 11:39 PM
haha what?! no. Thats crazy. You are sooo screwed if you get caught with anything non OEM that isnt smog legal.
Yeah a friend of mine owns a car wash out here and told me that had this thing out on the street that people drove over. He was afraid to leave work since his truck has just about every illegal mod imaginable. LOL

Quick Reply: 2.5" or 3" Bullet?