Just had a new manifold installed!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013 | 09:22 PM
|
Just had a new manifold installed!

So used the truck to tow our 26ft jay feather. My truck is and awd 07 f150 harley non supercharged! Well after All said and done i got the dreadful "exhaust tick". Well I went to the dealership right around the corner from my work and made an appointment. They gave it a look over and said it was the passenger side manifold. Now I did buy an extended warranty when I purchased the truck used last year, well it helped a little but I still had to pay $413. The warranty people picked up the $838 of it. I was hoping they would pick up more of the bill but... Also my mechanic at the university I work at called over and pulled some strings to get the bill down on my side a bit. Oh well it's fixed now and nice and quite!!
Thinking about switching warranty providers.

Old 08-08-2013 | 12:56 AM
If its a Lubrico warranty they suck big time. the only thing they Lube is your money outta your wallet. I had the full drivetrain warranty with them and they flat out refuse to pay for straightening/rebalancing the driveshaft. They claimed its not part of the drivetrain. If it ain't part of the drivetrain then explain how the power gets from the tranny to the rear wheels.

Quick Reply: Just had a new manifold installed!