Chrome Tips -->

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2001 | 08:15 PM
|
Post Chrome Tips -->

i've made up my mind....it wuz a tough choice between Bassani and Flowmaster...but, b/c of the price of Bass, i'm going with Flowmaster 40 series DI/DO...!!
i'm gonna cut off the stock pipes and muffler after the cat. converter...(basically a cat-back exhaust)...anyway, what do ya'll think looks more "powerful, aggressive, musculer, etc".....DI/DO with single 18"x3" chrome tips(2tips).....or.....DI/DO with double 15"x3" chrome tips(4tips)?
i'm leaning toward the double tips, (4), even though it will be more expensive...$$$!! but i think it will look cool....!!
thanx for ya'lls previous help on other posts
JP

Old 11-28-2001 | 10:01 PM
DRC
Personally, I like 2 tips. To me 4 tips just looks kinda space cadet. But again that's just me. Remember, it's your truck so it really dosen't matter what anyone else likes if you like it. I've got the Flows with 2 tips and I like it, but if everybody had the same setup I did the world would be a boring place. Just base your decision on what you like and don't look back. I don't think you'll be disapointed with the Flowmasters. Good luck!

Old 11-28-2001 | 10:03 PM
Have you looked at the stainless tips, You might like them also. Just a suggestion, have fun with the setup and see what heads turn at the stoplights.

Old 11-28-2001 | 10:26 PM
IMO, the extra money you'll spend on the double tips for each pipe would nearly bring you to the price of the Bassani setup.

Natty

Quick Reply: Chrome Tips -->