exhaust shops in san antonio

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2002 | 10:12 AM
|
Question exhaust shops in san antonio

Anybody know of any good exhaust shops in SA? I am looking to buy a Flowmaster 40 delta flow but don't know where to have it installed. Should I find the muffler cheap and order it then take it to be installed, or should I just go to a shop and buy the muffler and install in one package? What is usually the cheapest way to go? Thanks.

Old 01-31-2002 | 01:26 PM
the best thing to do is order trhe muffler and then take it and have it put on.the price diffrence is dramatic.there is a good shop on military drive,down twords new laredo hwy.i believe it is called jesse's muffler shop.i have had alot of wrk done on past mustangs and they did it right.i have always used flowmasters mufflers but now am considering the new hooker aeroflow muffler.
it is supposed to deliver more tork and fuel economy than the flow,but will not have the same sound as a flow.anyway feel free to ask if you need more help.

Old 01-31-2002 | 03:50 PM
im soory i meant jesses muffler at 819 old hwy 90 west.

Old 02-01-2002 | 10:11 AM
|
Thanks for the info, I will check them out.

Old 02-01-2002 | 04:11 PM
if you want some good work done real cheap take it to CD tires on S New braunsfels, talk to ceaser he'll hook you up. they also sell the flows there or can get them for you, those guys will make some crazy setups, they'll pretty much do anything you want.

Quick Reply: exhaust shops in san antonio