Considering Changes

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2002, 04:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Considering Changes

I currently have the Ravin Z-33 SI/DO system. I absolutely love the sound of this thing. It is very aggressive and yet not obnoxious like some I have heard.

My problem stems from the fact that I have lost some serious back pressure. I have been looking into switching over to the Borla, Bassani, or the Roush.

I know of the borla name and features, and I love the sound that these things can produce on certain cars. If I can't get the same sound out of it as these cars, I don't thing I would be able to justify the costs.

As for Bassani, I have heard a few cars with them. Never heard a truck yet. I know they make some really good equipment, but I could use some feedback about them if some one can give it.

Lastly, the Roush. Again, a common name with a distinct sound. Opinoions here would be great. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Roush seem to be a lot more quiet than most.

I do plan on changing to true duals with new cats and an x-pipe at the same time I have the exhaust changed, unless I just leave it alone. Any opinions would be great!