Meineke made me a happy boy.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2002 | 02:44 PM
|
Talking Meineke made me a happy boy.

Took my '02 Screw to Meineke yesterday and had a single performance muffler installed with a dual exit. Walked away after spending $260 and am very pleased so far. I still have good pick-up and highway crusin' is a deep, soft tone that you can only really hear with the radio off. The jury is still out on the mileage issue, but I'm heading to Pittsburgh this weekend and we'll see. It seemed a very cost-effective way to give me the sound I wanted and by going to a muffler shop, I know that all the joints are welded and sealed tight. I'm usually a name-brand kinda guy, but a friend steered me to Meineke and I felt it was a good deal. Not a true dual system, but I'm not towing or long-haulin' it over the roadways either. Check it out before spending big bucks and doing it yourself.

Old 10-18-2002 | 04:33 PM
hey congrats on your system i hear ya on the name brand thing. I used to be a name brand person but i drove into custom muffler and said i want a catback that sounds really good, walked away paying 215 bucks for a fullboar SIDO and never looked back.

Quick Reply: Meineke made me a happy boy.