Quick reply pleae

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002 | 09:37 PM
|
Quick reply pleae

Need soud clip of a Lightning with just A magnaflow 12468 muffler. If anyone got it I am looking at pickin one up Wednesday and would love to hear if it is loud enough before I buy it....I guess either a sound clip of it on a L preferably or a regular f 150 with the 5.4.... cheers

Old 11-26-2002 | 08:25 AM
APT
Don't get the 12468, but the 14468. It will last longer and if you care, look better.

This clip should help you.

Old 11-26-2002 | 12:39 PM
Cool Clips

Check out www.exhaustsoundclips.com. There is a few that you can listen to. I just posted a nice on yesterday.... A JDM SilverBullet. It sounds angry.

Old 11-27-2002 | 09:11 PM
|
Thanx for the replies but does anyone kno how my L will sound with that magaflow. I have yet to hear a good sound clip...Please guyss any one else??

Old 12-01-2002 | 08:17 PM
Sickboy.....the quality of a soundclip is a function of the quality of the recording and the playback equipment, not the quality of the exhaust that it's recorded from. Please don't spend money based on the sound of an exhaust system recorded in a compressed audio file played through inexpensive computer speakers that aren't even capable of playing what your ear can hear. Might as well buy the truck based on what the Ford dealer website says instead of actually driving it in person.......
Bottom line is, you pay your money and you take your chances.
Let us know how it turns out.

Old 12-06-2002 | 01:03 AM
|
well thanx for everyone input. I wasn't simply basing my decision on a crap sound clip just wanted to get a rough idea of how loud or how quite the muffler is... Sorry for the confusion just wanted to see if any one had opinions as I was previosly biased on how loud these trucks can get with exhaust...... past owner of a 96 LT1 camaro with flowtech dump pipe and a 01 LS1 Camaro with a dump pipe that to me is loud. I went with the 12468 and it sounds great on my L not too loud but a whole lot louder than stock

Quick Reply: Quick reply pleae