Expedition / Navigator

Air ride suspension

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2002, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Air ride suspension

First post so this may have been asked before. The vehicle that I am refering to is actually a 98 Eddie Bauer Explorer with an air ride system. I was wondering if anybody has had any problems with thier air ride system. If there is a better place to post this question please let me know. I'm not sure if the Expeditions have an air ride but if they do I supose they all work similar. Forgot to turn off the system before I lifted to change the tires . All wheels were off the ground for about 30 seconds. I then put the hoist back down and from then on the system has had problems settling out. I have removed the sensor above the rear wheels to see if the unit was not working properly but I can have the air shocks go up and down using the controls. Is there a front sensor in this truck to help adjust the front shocks? Any ideas to make the system work properly before I take it to the dealer and have it checked? If it is just a quick adjustment then I will try before taking in. Thanks and a Merry Holiday to all.

Quick Reply: Air ride suspension