Expedition / Navigator

keyless entry

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
keyless entry

Hi guys, just made a new addition to the family. Last night I bought '01 expydition and already love it! But the keyless entry on the drivers o/s door handle does not work and the dealer already has my money so they provide no help. Does anybody know where I can find the factory set code and how I can reprogram it. I also do not have the owners manual. Any help would be great. Thanks for any help and keep up a great forum!

Old 06-24-2004, 08:22 PM
My dealer told me it was behind the jack in the passenger side rear compartment. It wasn't. Take it back, make 'em plug their magical decoder and make them give you a print out of the code. They have the power!

Old 06-24-2004, 08:24 PM
The owners manual is available as a *PDF file from ford.com for free. It will tell you the location of the sticker that has your door code.

Old 06-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Thanks guys, my wife spoke to the dealer and they wanted to charge her @85$ to pull the code! believe that? any ways, I will check the mentioned site for the manual. once again, thanks for all the great info.

Old 06-24-2004, 09:02 PM
module

the module to your expedition is located under the driver dash and it is light grey and your #s are in bold black

Old 06-28-2004, 07:55 PM
If the previous info doesnt work try your local carwash! Yup thats right i said carwash ,I picked up a 04 Expy ,turned in my 02 last month and dealer gave me thirty days of free carwashes at a local buisness.Wife takes it there two days after getting it and the guys drying it off lock the doors with the engine running,ask her for the code and get a dumb look mgr says no problem goes in office gets a book comes out looks up year ads number off vin and puts code in door and opens it as easy as that.....Who would of thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can put up to 3 more codes in the manual tells you how if need be let us know and we will tell you how,good luck with the code and the truck best trucks ive ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANK

Quick Reply: keyless entry