Expedition / Navigator

Think I'm Coming Back

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Think I'm Coming Back

I sold my 98 Expy back in March cause I thought I wanted a L or a H.D. Well the L is not so good for someone like me who does all the driving when it comes to going out with friends. So then I thought about buying a H.D., but am finding that they are a bit out of my price range for now. Then I thought about my Expy, how it was perfect for hauling my friends around, and the incredible system I had in it. Only problem was that it was a 98', and I'm not fond of that year. So I came across a 99' Eddie Bauer Expy that has 100k on it the other day, and they only want $8500 for it and it even has a sunroof! I was brain storming about it, and I still want to have something fast and good looking. So I think this Expy will be my bridging project. I'm thinking of painting it grey like the 02-03 harley davidson, having the interior to match the H.D., getting the wheels from one, and putting on the L supercharger. This way I have the best of all worlds. I miss having an Expy, and want to warn any readers of this, if you are an Expedition owner, DON'T EVER GO WITHOUT ONE, YOU'LL MISS IT BAD!! I'm currently waiting on my bank to call me to see if I'll be driving it home this week!

Old 08-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds like a plan. A member at FTW built his own Harley Edition Expy, so it can be done. I'd suggest doing the paint and adding some 22 inch Harley replica wheels and emblems first.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

I'm officially back, picking up my 99' E.B. Expy next week. Took it out last night for a test drive, runs awesome. Felt so good to be behind the wheel of an Expy again!! Picts to soon come and as I begin my project I'll keep updates.

Quick Reply: Think I'm Coming Back