Expedition / Navigator

2000 Expedition cranks but won't start

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 Expedition cranks but won't start

Ok, Today, I was cleaning my 2000 Ford Expedition , before I vacuumed the interior, I moved the vehicle few feet from its location, everything was fine, it started and i drove it for a few feet, then I turned it off, and vacuumed the left side of the vehicle, then i was gonna vacuum the other side so I had to drive the car so the right was facing the vacuum, but the car won't start, the theft light blinks fast and then after few seconds it blinks once and then 6 times at a row and kept doing that cycle, my odometer reads all dashes like this -------, cranks but won't start, then found fuse number 27 is busted under the dash, also noticed the vehicle's rear dropped, I bought a new battery because I thought it was the battery but still the same. Everything else is working it just wont start and the odo reads ------- , please help

Old 08-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Received 107 Likes on 100 Posts
Is there any type of remote starter installed?

Steve

Old 08-23-2006, 07:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok great, its been fixed few days ago, the same day i posted this.

Ford service guy visited me, and he just changed the main relays under the hood, 2 of them, the big cube ones. Cost me $4 each relay x 2 pieces, so $8 total expense and it was fixed.

Too bad I bought a new battery when my battery is still ok...

But its all fine now.

Anyone who has the same problem just e-mail me aldrine@gmail.com and I will send you detailed instructions on how to possibly fix it

Quick Reply: 2000 Expedition cranks but won't start