Expedition / Navigator

Street Scene grills

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Installing Street Scene grills

I'm having hard time installing "Street scene grills" in my 2006 Expedition Limited. I read the instruction, but hard to understand. Does someone know how to install it? Do I have to cut the original parts to install it? It's my first time installing grills. Someone help me!!!

Last edited by Mike Fuda; 02-09-2007 at 03:21 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Mike Fuda
I'm having hard time installing "Street scene grills" in my 2006 Expedition Limited. I read the instruction, but hard to understand. Does someone know how to install it? Do I have to cut the original parts to install it? It's my first time installing grills. Someone help me!!!
If there are nothing holding the front grill and the stock grill looks like its molded on to the frame, then yes you'll have to cut it out, unless it goes over the stock grill itself.

My 98 Exp, I bought a grill and I thought I could simply just put it over or remove the stock grill, but I had to get a hand grinder and cut it out cleanly, then

Old 02-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Exclamation Installing Street Scene grills

Thanks for your advise. Yes I also started to think I have to cut out the existing grill. The under part also looks like I have to cut it out also. Maybe I have to remove the whole bumper in the lower part. My Expy is still new, I'm thinking if I should really cut out the grill or not.
You know, if the grill install needs cutting, the grill doesn't worth the price. Did you install it by yourself?

Old 02-21-2007, 03:17 AM
Yea, I was debating in cutting my grill out, but I said my SUV is old so I just did it.. I wouldn't do it if I had a MINT Cond SUV... I worked on car since I was a TEEN and doing the grill was a simp.. Just remove the Bumper and hopefully you have a steady hand.. Good Luck

Old 02-28-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by jayr7309
Yea, I was debating in cutting my grill out, but I said my SUV is old so I just did it.. I wouldn't do it if I had a MINT Cond SUV... I worked on car since I was a TEEN and doing the grill was a simp.. Just remove the Bumper and hopefully you have a steady hand.. Good Luck
I'll try installing it when it gets more warmer. I already bought the grills and I have to install it even with cutting cause I spent money buying it already.
Anyway thanks for your advise.

Quick Reply: Street Scene grills