Expedition / Navigator

Daystar Lift.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daystar Lift.

I have been yakkin back and forth with Daystar reps about a lift for my expy. They say thry only offer the rear 1-3 inch lift. I am going to assume they are spacers.

the question is, will the front struts rise to the occasion? I do have 4 corner LLS. they know that there.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Does anyone have any info? Daystar has yet to get back to me.

Old 04-08-2007, 02:10 PM
3 inch kit from Truxxx for Expedition

I purchased the Truxxx kit. It lifts and levels the truck, with a total lift of 3 inches. It isntalled very quickly and I am very happy with it. Here is the link to the web site but I purchased mine on ebay. http://www.truxxx.com/ford_products/...dition_kit.htm

Old 04-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by marktaylor69
I purchased the Truxxx kit. It lifts and levels the truck, with a total lift of 3 inches. It isntalled very quickly and I am very happy with it. Here is the link to the web site but I purchased mine on ebay. http://www.truxxx.com/ford_products/...dition_kit.htm

Thanks bud but we have differnet suspension systems.

I have the 4 corner LLS air. IfI had coilovers this wuld have already been done. thanks though.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:48 PM
??

Do the LLS pieces bolt in place of the struts that I have on mine? I am not familiar with the LLS you have. If is just replaces the struts, the Truxx kit should work. It bolts to the top of the strut and then to the truck. Sorry if I am totally off base, like I said I am not familiar with the LLS. Thanks.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by marktaylor69
Do the LLS pieces bolt in place of the struts that I have on mine? I am not familiar with the LLS you have. If is just replaces the struts, the Truxx kit should work. It bolts to the top of the strut and then to the truck. Sorry if I am totally off base, like I said I am not familiar with the LLS. Thanks.

I have thought about that...My vehicle has air struts in front and large air bags where the coil springs would be. It levels the vehicle automatically if loaded...in 4x4...etc.....I imagine if I tore all that out and replaced it with an OEM suspension then a lift may work.

But I would need coilovers all around to use the Truxx kit.

Quick Reply: Daystar Lift.