Expedition / Navigator

Calling rdsii......

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2000, 05:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Calling rdsii......

Hey rdsii!!! Ever had your Expy. to the boards yet? You have done everything to yours it seems that im dying to do to mine.
Any reliability probs.? Heck, this one runs good already with the chip(sorry mike, didnt know you or this board existed a couple of months ago or I would have bought my chip from you!)
My wife already has her panties ina wad just hearing about a supercharger, cant help myself though. Ive got to do it, but so many different brands!
HAVE FUN!!!!
2000 EB EXPY.
K&N
SUPERCHIP
3.55LS

Old 11-14-2000, 07:54 PM
no no only dirt road the X. The jeep I have more fun with. I know have the 18" lightning wheels with road tires on it so I am trying to keep it on the road. So far this has been a good truck. coil pack, pealing mirrors foil "you don't have to worry about that they changed the sing. mirror in 2000". The truck drives 100% normal. Well I did not tell the wife she know about all but the SC. Im fact my good friend thought I was BS him unitl I open the hood. He fell over!! Well when I did my there were not as many choices. All have + and -. It is a tought upgrade!! After you get over the cost you now have to pick the system. I personaly feel support is important. Well have a good one and if you do the uboat thing let us know when you get to the point of no return. OH!!!!! on you K&N if it is the cone with the tube make sure you don't go deep enought to put it in water. the engine does not like to suck water!!

------------------
1999 EB Expedition 5.9 4.1 gears, Borla catback, Vortech supercharger,superchip,ISA shocks,Rear sway, 18" lightning wheels

[This message has been edited by rdsii (edited 11-14-2000).]

Old 11-14-2000, 10:11 PM
Talking

I have a 97 expy also and have the same problem with the foil on both rear view mirrors. Had em replaced twice under warranty and they still are wrinkling.
Damn man, Im having wet dreams about those Lightning wheels also!!! Would like to do that and put the Lightning front bumper on also. Do ya have any pics you can post of your truck? Im sure a few others here would like to see it also.
Thanks for the reply!

------------------
2000 EB EXPY
5.4,3.55LS
K&N
*SUPERCHIP*

Old 11-29-2000, 09:13 PM
Shank Dog,

I have pics of my '00 Expy with the L wheels and L front end. Go to http://members.aol.com/Wa2fst/Expy.html

I'm also thinking about a blower. I've run Vortech blowers for a long time, but am considering a positive displacement blower for the Expy due to the sheer weight of the vehicle and the relatively low redline.

------------------
Wes Tarbox
90 LX 5.0 (10.69 @ 134.7)--597rwhp/590rwtq
96 Cobra (12.34 @ 115.8)--392rwhp/433rwtq
99 Lightning (13.20 @ 103.8)--364rwhp/447rwtq
00 Expedition XLT 5.4
http://members.aol.com/Wa2fst/index.html

Quick Reply: Calling rdsii......