Expedition / Navigator

New Owner

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2001, 11:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New Owner

My wife and I just purchased a 1997 Expedition. It took us a month, but we found just the one we wanted (even got it in the color we wanted). I gotta say I love this vehicle. We've had it a little over a week, but I've put close to a thousand miles on it. Of course, my only complaint is the gas mileage, but I knew what I was getting into. Five more years and this baby is mine!

Old 02-26-2001, 02:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Congrats on your new vehicle & welcome to F150online.

Tell us more about your new "X".

Old 02-26-2001, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Congrats and welcome.

Now if you know what's good for you, RUN LIKE HELL!! Don't ever visit this site again. You'll think "hey, just one little change". You'll convince yourself that one little harmless mod couldn't hurt, you'll think your strong and "can handle it", you'll say "I can stop whenever I want to". WRONG.

You'll be a modification junky like most of us, you'll be hooked. First an FIPK, then maybe a little old Superchip and next thing, your attic will contain a complete stock Expedition in pieces and you'll wonder whos truck that is in your garage! That ones that looks, runs and sounds great. And oh ya, we've all said it, "but honey, with the greatly improved MPG's it'll pay for itself in no time", "Oh baby, isn't the investment in these suspension modifications worth our personal safty?"

Welcome and enjoy.

------------------
2000 EDDIE BAUER EXPEDITION 4x2
-->Come share my Addiction<--

Old 02-26-2001, 11:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Good point FamilyRide!

I've got the factory radio/tape player, a set (front & rear) of gears, a set of 4 tires, two different sets of rims, a pair of running boards and an unmodified airbox- all just sitting in the garage. That's just stuff that's been replaced! The stuff that's been added makes an even longer list.

------------------
1997 4x4 Expedition- 4.6L, true dual exhaust w/Ravin DI/DO, K&N air filter, SuperChip, airbox mods, Edelbrock shocks, 285/75R16 BFG ATs, 2000 F150 "XLT" wheels, 4.10 gears, Auburn LS, Clarion In-dash CD player, Smitty Bilt push bars and nerf bars.

2000 4x4 F250 SD XLT SuperCab SWB- 6.8L, Offroad Pkg, Camper Pkg, 4.30LS, Tape & CD player, Remote Keyless Entry, Sliding back glass, tinted windows, 265/75R16 OWL tires, Smittybilt nerf bars & Line-X bedliner.

NoMo's site

Quick Reply: New Owner