Expedition / Navigator

mudflaps

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2001, 04:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post mudflaps

Does anybody have a source for color coordinated mudflaps for the EB Navigator. They need to match the gold color trim and running boards
Thanks

Old 03-05-2001, 06:52 PM
Question

EB Navigator? Between that and "match the gold color trim and running boards" I'm not sure what you're looking for.

If you're talking about an EB Expedition 2000+ they have what's called Aspen Tan molding and running boards. If that's it, I think Ford has still not released the mudgaurds. Some guys are using 1999 but they're black that match the running boards.

Hope that helps.

------------------
2000 EDDIE BAUER EXPEDITION 4x2
-->Come share my Addiction<--

Old 03-07-2001, 03:03 PM
That's correct. I just checked with them a week ago and they still have not released them.

I'm looking too.

Family Ride, I have the same truck as you do.

------------------

The vehicle above is one of many. Try refreshing. It goes by random but the Expy was exactly like mine. Now it's a
2000 EB Expedition 5.4L, Estate Green with all the perks,3.55 LS,Heated and Signal Mirrors and Seats Moon Roof. Auto adjusting peddles,seats, and mirrors. Rhino Step Bar (coming), Ford Bug Shield,Even the hitch propeller, More to come... My 99 Expy was destroyed in a Wisconsin Tornado (No B.S.) Allstate did good by me but I still took a hit on mileage.

Old 03-07-2001, 05:26 PM
Exclamation

I have a '00 EB, and bought '99 flaps. Take a look:
http://www.safetybaby.com/flaps.htm

------------------
2000 EB Expedition Med Wedgewood 5.4L Lmt Slip, LLS, Stock for now except the bug shield, and '99 mudflaps.

Quick Reply: mudflaps