Expedition / Navigator

aiming headlamps/headlights on EXPEDITION using XENON bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2001, 02:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question aiming headlamps/headlights on EXPEDITION using XENON bulbs

I just installed a Philips HID kit for my expedition with the new Diamondback headlight coversion kit (turns 9007 to 9005 and 9006). The xenon lights are to high (they are almost at the level of the high beams... I wanted to know if any of you know how to aim the headlights without having to go to the Ford dealer, thanks guys..

Old 03-13-2001, 04:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Ninety9FordExpy,
This is the exact modification that I have been contemplating. Can you give me your opinions how any improvement over stock? I'm not very happy with the beam pattern from the stock lights on my 99 Expy. Also, how do you feel about the improvement from the HID? I noticed the new Lighting lights are available from Ford, but assume that if I used those, I would be without a Highbeam (using the HID upgrade).. Your thoughts?

Thanks,

Alex

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ninety9FordExpy:
I just installed a Philips HID kit for my expedition with the new Diamondback headlight coversion kit (turns 9007 to 9005 and 9006). The xenon lights are to high (they are almost at the level of the high beams... I wanted to know if any of you know how to aim the headlights without having to go to the Ford dealer, thanks guys..</font>

Quick Reply: aiming headlamps/headlights on EXPEDITION using XENON bulbs