Expedition / Navigator

changes to the exped pics inside

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea now that i know i can just swap the air bags out for coils i would look at something more in the 4 to 5 inch lfit range

Old 01-30-2010, 08:34 AM

I got the headlights from ebay, they are lightning replicas. As for the lift BJ, its a direct swap conversion. Once you unbolt the airbags the springs are a direct fit into the spring bucket. As for the springs you need to get expedition coil springs for them to fit properly. I used the rear 6" fabtech kit. Ill also have pics of the body lift up soon. No install yet unfortunatly, gotta let my tires wear out some more.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:02 AM
As for the springs you need to get expedition coil springs for them to fit properly.
Right i would find a lift kit thats made for expeditions that have coils instead of airbags, that way theres more options. Something like the rancho lift (5 inch) or the fabtech or any other options i find that are made for expeditions. i just didnt know you could swap the airbags for lifted coils, so thats good to know

Old 02-02-2010, 12:53 AM

I hope you go with the lift BJ, i love the rockstars on your truck and was going to get them until my bro put them on his 1500. I like your truck a lot, ours are quite similar with grille and headlights. I plan to run 20x10 monsters in the near future. Pics of body lift soon to come, just got it from 4wheel parts. Just got my truck back from the shop as well after blowing a fuse that i could not diagnose the problem for why it was doing it. Posted up awhile back about the airbags going out. They also did an inspection of that and told me that one of my airbags is leaking causing the truck to sag in the rear. Lift may be going on sooner than expected so keep your fingers crossed for me. May have to order spindles and front coil springs sooner than expected.

Quick Reply: changes to the exped pics inside