Expedition / Navigator

2 Questions (Actually three)...

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2001, 11:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 Questions (Actually three)...

1) I am going to get a set of clear corners for 2000 Expy and I have been trying for a week now to get a response out of http://www.autodynamic.com
Has anyone else had any trouble getting stuff from them?
2) I am also looking to install a set of white faced guages. I had a set of NR white faced guages in my old car and really liked them. But I was hoping for a less expensive alternative. I am not sure if speed-glo is what I really want? Can someone tell me the differences and $$.
3) Lastly, how hard are these to install in my 2000 Expy? Or where should I look for a PRO to install them?
Thanks a million for all your help!

Old 07-27-2001, 01:02 AM
The clear corners are easy to install. About 5 minutes for both if you take your time. Or did you mean the gauge faces? I've heard horror stories about those.

I vought clear corners for mine and had them on for about a week. Just didn't look good on Estate Green. I think the gest is on Silver, then white, black, red and from there who knows.

I've still got my corners in a box.

Old 07-27-2001, 10:22 AM
I guess I wasn't very clear....

The clear corners should be a BREEZE since I had to remove my stockers when I did my Stull Grille. Since there are numerous companies and brands out there...who did you get your clear corners from? Are they the ones that look like stock (except clear)? Or are they those Euro looking ones? I prefer the stock looking ones (except clear). I can get them for $37.70 to my door. If you be interested in selling yours for a price close to that?...I might be interested in them.
And yes, I was talking about installing the guage faces. I LOVE the look of white faced guages, but I know how much of a pain they were to install on my Thunderbird (and my tach never worked right after). So I do not want that to happen to my Expy. Anyone have any ideas where to go to get this done? NR Automotive (the ones I used on my Super Coupe) recommends a car stereo shop?
TIA

Old 07-30-2001, 10:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Hey 'Ride-

How much you want for the clear corners?
Hope all is well.

Quick Reply: 2 Questions (Actually three)...