Expedition / Navigator

great mods for a navigator

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2001, 02:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
great mods for a navigator

here is what i want to do:

can someone help me out on getting the parts?

I saw an ad in a magazine for www.oasiswheels.com , i think,
and they had a navigator bumper with 4 fog lights instead of 2.
it was in street trucks.

also i saw on the sema photogallery here there was a blackwood.
it looked to have projector headlamps.could someone confirm this with me and maybe happen to know where to get some at?

also i would like a comlete set of altezza lamps for the rear. not just 2 lamps. i want to replace all 4 rear lamps.

i think that is it for now.

Old 12-04-2001, 01:36 PM
Banned
Angry

In a word, read the terms of service. User banned.

Last edited by webmaster; 01-07-2002 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-04-2001, 07:12 PM
ok just give me a call whenever your around. you can fill up the tank while you're at it.

do you know what sarcasm means.

well if not this is what it means "2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm"

The whole thing is a joke between me and another user on here "99blklitng"
he asked me when i got my aid check if i was going to fix up my truck. I was like yeah and named all this stuff i wanted.

If you arent going to help with my topic dont post.
i work just as hard as everyone else with nice vehicles
so i dont appreciate your comments.

I did not adjust any #'s to get aid. My parents no longer claim me as a dependant and that is how i do it. They could afford to pay for all this and my college but they want to teach me how to be successful and not give me everything.
They made me get my own insurance in my name and a loan that is in my name to pay for My Nice Ride.

also i too am a taxpayer. i work 2 jobs and go to school 5 days a week.
it is not any of my parents business how my money is spent.As they do not give me anything.

No i will not default on my student loans.
reasons being:
1. It is wrong and unethical.
2. I am a christian and i know God would not be very happy about that.
3. I signed a note to pay it back and i am in no way a dishonest person.

Oh and another thing. I worked hard in school for 4 years so i could hopefully get a schoalorship, i got a 3/4 academics schoalrship for my grades. i had a 3.4 GPA and a 32 on my ACT.
I had a 1/2 schoalorship to play baseball my freshman year.

Well 2 weeks before school started they dropped both my schoalorships becuase the school had tremendous budget cuts.
I had no choice but to get financial aid.

I would appreciate it next time if you would more closely examin a situation before taking an action like this that would **** me off.

Im tires of adults looking at me when they see what i drive and tell me how nice it must be to have parents buy me whatever i want cause i work for everything i have.

Thank you.

Oh and incase you did not catch it at the top i was again being sarcastic when i told you that you could call me. please dont.

Old 12-05-2001, 01:49 AM
When I went to school I couldn't get any aid because my parents made too much! WTF! So, they paid for my school in full. SOunds like a bunch of crap to me.

Old 12-05-2001, 03:44 AM
man what the hell are you talking about?

this was just a thread asking where i could get mods.

please dont make me get into how much who's parents make.

i am getting aid because my parents no longet claim me as a dependate so it wouldnt matter what he made. it matters now what i make and i dont make enough to get disqualified from recieving financial aid.

maybe you are all just jealous because i am 19 years aold and drive a Lincoln Navigator.

Well get over it. This is supposed to be a place to come and get help. not a place where i post and then you guys start you b.s about my parents are so rich i cant get financial aid or whatever b.s. you have to throw at me.

if you cant answer the questions i was asking then just move on to another post.

i mean this is some real b.s.

you guys are really pissing me off.

i would really like to know why everytime i post something someone has to come back with some negative comments about my truck.

i mean if you want to talk about who makes what why dont you scan a copy or take a picture of yours or your RICH parents pay check and post it on here. if you like i will do the same this month when my dad gets paid. im sorry my parents didnt spoil me like you.but i think we see who turned out better. you are obviously out of college yet you are acting like you are still in high school.
So if you are going to keep up your childish antics then please go somewhere else and stop taking up valuable space on f150online.

Or we can just all grow up and try and help me answer my question.
but again if you want to make this into another one of those lame battles of income that seem to go on frequently around here just let me know.

or if anyone else comes across this and would like to be an adult about the situation and please help me find the parts i am looking for like this site is supposed to be designed for than please be my guest and help me.

ALSO WEBMASTER, IS THERE ANYWAY YOU COULD PUT AN END TO PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THIS.AS YOU CAN SEE I DID NOTHING TO MAKE THIS GUY LEAVE A POST LIKE THIS.
I GUESS HE FELT LIKE VENTING AND JUST CHOSE ME TO VENT ON.
IT MAKES NO SENSE. I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION A WHILE BACK AND YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW I FELT WHEN SOMEONE RESPONDED TO IT.I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING SOMEONE HAD LEFT A POST SO I CLICKED ON IT THINKING I WAS ABOUT TO FIND THE PARTS,. HOWEVER I OPENED IT AND THIS IS WHAT I SAW.

everytime i see posts like this i get on the verge of leaving.i mean this is a great and helpful site. i find so much information here.i have saved so much money doing my own fixes because of this site.it is really sad we have to have a few jealous or annoying adults that act like children to ruin the site.

Quick Reply: great mods for a navigator