Expedition / Navigator

Please Help Me Guys......

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2001, 09:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Help Me Guys......

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE OF YOU CAN TEACH ME HOW I CAN LOWER MY GATOR AS MUCH AS I CAN WITH MY STOCK AIRBAGS...
PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS ,
MIGUEL

Old 12-23-2001, 03:30 PM
hmm ok lemme see if i can help you. heres what i read.

QUOTE]Originally posted by FamilyRide
Welcome to the site!

I'm not sure if ytou'll get as much as you need but if you have 4 wheel LLS you can adjust the level. In the rear about the middle of the rear diff. you'll see the height sensor and you can adjust it there. Looking at mine I could adjust it about 2 inches either way.

As for the front, I've got a 2 wheel drive so no front air for me. I'm sure someone will pipe in.

I think in the long run, you'll end up witha lowering kit of some sort.
[/QUOTE]

is your gator 4wd or 2wd im not sure if they only make em in 2wd or not. if so try what it says up there. hope this helps

Old 12-24-2001, 12:50 AM
If you have a 4wd then you will need to back out your torsion bar adjuster. I would back it out to where the key is about a 1/4" from the bottom. You will also need to remove your bumpstop from the lower control arm and trim about half of it off with a hack saw. You can remove the the sensor from the front (just inside the drivers wheel well) where it connects to the bottom. It just pops on and off. The problem with this, is that the check suspension light will come on after about 15 minutes of driving. This won't cause any problem. This method will get you about 2 to 2 1/2" lower. If you want to go lower than that then I suggest you call Pat at Ballitic Motorsports in Mission Viejo, California. He has a torsion key which will allow you to lower it more. Don't forget to get an alignment after you are through lowering your vehicle. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Please Help Me Guys......