Expedition / Navigator

2003 Exped. Floor Console Question?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2003 Exped. Floor Console Question?

In the process of ordering a 2003 Exped. I want the front leather captains chairs, but I don't want the standard floor console that comes with the captains chairs. I want the floor console that comes standard with the F-150. This particular console only goes up half way towards the dash, rather than all the way up to the dash. I am particular about the console because this will be my demo truck for my business. I need the space on the floorboard under the dash to mount two-way radios and emergency light & siren controls. I have a 98 Exped with the full floor console, and I was able to "adapt and overcome" with all of my equipment, just wanting to know if any of you have ever seen this done or know if it is even possible through a truly "custom built" 2003 model for me. I do know that if it is possible, the rear air controls would have to be mounted on either in the overhead console or on the headliner towards the middle seat. Please reply to Carcomm911@aol.com. Thank you in advance for your time and opinions/input! Stay safe!

John C.

Old 03-19-2002, 10:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You are probably in luck. A lot of pickup owners want to upgrade to an Expy console. What you should do is hook up with someone on this site that will trade their pickup console for your Expy console. A win-win situation!

Quick Reply: 2003 Exped. Floor Console Question?