Expedition / Navigator

Ordered a SuperCharger for my expy

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2002, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
realted question -- fuel pump

edamon mentions a 255lph fuel pump... I have an in-take pump for a mustang, will it work on out f-150s? If not, should i just go buy the stock lightning 190?
thanks all.

Old 08-15-2002, 06:37 PM
i cant answer your question about the mustang pump, but i am going to do some more mods this winter, haha, lightning guys do not even know what winter is, this is why 4x4 is nice, mods all year round. anyway, sorry, i will be doing a lightning fuel pump, they are about $300 new but they work really well, i will also be doing 42 lbs injectors, lightning 90mm MAF, 9 pound pulley, water injection, 4.10 gears, custom superchip flip chip, one for here in buffalo, for the summers, and one in montana for the rest of the year. I love having the blower, i do however think i would go with the ATI if i was going to do it over again. intercoolers are nice, and future tuning is much easier with the ati then the KB. I am not saying i am unhappy, i just think that the ATI might of been a better choice if you want all out 1/4 mile blasts. I knew this was going to happen, i knew i would not be happy with the stock blower, the mod bug has hit me full speed. 14's here i come!!!!

Old 08-16-2002, 12:04 AM
Sounds like we're very much on the same path. I'm looking at getting the Magnacharger ASAP. Pretty sure I'll go the 9lb pulley route so I'm scoping the 42lb injectors, 90mm MAF (Is everyone using the lightning MAF? if so, what year model would I want?), new fuel pump, and MAYBE a bigger TB if it looks like i need it. Also planning to go the electric fan/cobra R water pump...

Old 08-16-2002, 10:08 AM
Bones:
2 comments....
1. CONGRATS and good luck, that things gonna rock.
2. PICS, PICS and more PICS and you have to provide a writeup when its done...

Quick Reply: Ordered a SuperCharger for my expy