Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eehh, what he said..

Old 07-09-2002, 11:24 PM
Um, oh nevermind

Old 07-10-2002, 12:43 AM
What is everyones problem???

Do any of you people not have anything better to do then flame someone that is having a really hard time with their vehicle. I have know Steven for well over three years and have either been with or seen everything that has happened to his truck. The whole thing about the hole in the road and almost having his truck totaled actually happened. The reason that it was not totaled is because it was not as bad as it seemed. The rim was obviously damaged along with the sway bar and a few other front end sterring and suspension components. And for some odd reason to get the replacement wheel balanced they had to use a 20oz weight. So since they went ahead and fixed it the best they could it still was not back to the way it was before he ran into the hole. About the latest wreck, it too actually happened. There are even pics to show you the damage, so I see no reason for you not to believe him. I took him down to the sheriff station in Mississippi today to see the truck that hit him and the truck that hit him was the biggest redneck truck that I have ever seen. And all of these people that say that none of this actually happened and he is making all of it up, GET A LIFE AND GROW UP. You sit there and say that he is being immature and you are going on and on about him not telling the truth and acting immature. He never had anything negative to say to anyone until they started posting stupid a$$ remarks to and about him. So with all of this said, if you do not have anything worth reading that is not negative and you are tired of reading his posts quit reading them and quit posting on his threads. Oh and by the way, datfiredog, what is this suppose to mean:

It's only my opinion and Stevie... Please don’t start any flaming sh*t cause I got nuthin better to do than pop on down and see ya 'K?
Are threatening to come down to Memphis and beat up Steven if he says something to you? Talk about being immature.

Later
Damon

Old 07-10-2002, 01:28 AM
I think part of the problem is that everytime one of these episodes happen he is quick to blame everyone else.

The accident at the college he blamed the school and claimed the school wouldn't pay for the damage because it was on school property. That is totally ludicrous. It doesn't make any difference where the accident happened, if a person is at fault, then they are responsible. The story just didn't make sense.

Accident with truck when he supposedly was doing over 50+ mph and hit a tree head on. Either he is one lucky sob, or the truth was a little exaggerated.

The accident with the hole. It's the city's fault and his insurance company is giving him a hard time. That's life. You're lucky they are still insuring you.

This latest episode. Cops tell him to chase after the truck and he does 100+ mph. Very irresponsible. Now he is pissed because he feels the cops owe him more and aren't doing there job and helping him enough.

To many inconsistencies in his stories or exaggerated truth.

Good luck Steven in getting your truck fixed. Let's just tone down the descriptions a bit.

Old 07-10-2002, 01:51 AM
i see where you are coming from navi man..
i am not upset with your posts...

they are in no way offensive to me..
you are stating an opinion that is tolerable..

its people that are saying i am lying that are pissing me off.

i know what happened..

yes it surprised me too when the dispather told me to try and stay with him.. we told her he was pushing 100..

she said if at all possible i could stay with him... just keep him in sight till the deputies catch up to you so that we know where he is at...

i am the type of person that if something can happen it will..

i have the worst luck..

i took my spare tire off one day before i went to mississippi..
first time it had been off my truck since i had it..

well i got 2 hours from home and had a blowout..

my grandfather says i am snakebit...

anyway... if anyone is interested i will let them know the outcome..
i am filing a civil suit against the guy that hit me and a greivance against the mississippi HWY patrol

Old 07-10-2002, 02:11 AM
Why the grievance against the Police? and doesn't the guy have insurance to cover the damages? Lawsuits only make lawyers rich and it's very unlikely you will get anything but the cost of repairs. I would avoid court if at all possible and settle it with the insurance company. Lawsuits end up costing us all money as tax payers.

Old 07-10-2002, 02:41 AM
Suspended
Well, Steven, IMO is nothing more than a Drama Queen .

Old 07-10-2002, 03:29 AM
well the county sherriff asked me to file the grievance against the HWY patrol.. not the police....
i do not want to get any money out of this guy... i just want him off the road..
he already has 2 DUIs...a 3 hit and runs on his driving record..
i think one DUI is one too many....

screwyou... noone asked your opinion so get over yourself...
you have it all wrong..

im a spoiled rich kid that gets anything i want and gets pissed if i dont get my way..my grandparents have more than enough money to buy the biggest and best team of lawyers that money can buy..they have millions and dont mine spending a dime of it on me...if that pisses you off well all i can say is that sucks for you...
this is not about trying to win money in a lawsuit..
this is about revenge..
this sorry SOB hit me twice and took off because he is a coward...

i know i have pissed everyone off here but do you really think i give a ***** what you think...

something happened to me so i figured i would post it...

too many of you get off on trying to be the hardest person here...

i really feel sorry for you...
some of you guys have no life..what little life you have seems to revolve around me and my posts...

Old 07-10-2002, 08:24 AM
You just make yourself sound like a big *****......I can see you now crying to ol Grandma........"sniff....sniff......but I don't know what happened Grammy....all the sudden bamm........sniff....sniff, "

Grammy...."Oh.....my.....poor little Steve.....We better get ol Johhny Cochran on the phone right now"

AND FOR THE RECORD........any 911 dispatcher who told you to "STAY IN PURSUIT"......should have been relieved of their duties, the "Police" are the only ones allowed to pursue alleged suspects, I don't know I think has to do with all of those bright lights on their cars and all of those loud noise they make. If they told you to follow them they would have just told you to do only by maintain safe and legal operating speeds. Also, he didn't cause a 10 car pile up, or run over a 9 yr old on his bike, he sideswiped your truck, maybe just maybe only if he had caused a fatality or to that extent. Hmmm I can hear your post now.....if things were different......".Yah.....after the dispatcher told me to go get them I floored it and then another car hit me again as I was going over 100 mph....so its their fault cuz....I was in pursuit and so.....my grammy said I.............we can sue the 911 people."

Old 07-10-2002, 08:33 AM
......................THE REAL SLIM SHADY

STEVEN1642

....this must mean I'm disgusting...

Old 07-10-2002, 09:47 AM
Steven,

A civil lawsuit won't do anything against the perp as far as getting him off the road. A civil lawsuit will only award you money if the judge, or jury, finds him guilty. The only way he can be personally punished and have his license revoked is by the court system arresting him and charging him with a crime. You can possibly file charges, but it's up to the DA if they feel it's a worthwhile case to pursue. You would only be a witness for the state in that case. No monetary value can be awarded in a criminal court case. You need to talk to your lawyer about the differences between a civil lawsuit and criminal court. These are some of the inconsitencies I spoke about in my previous post. Think before you post and you will be given less grief. Your last response won't help you get respect on this forum.

Last edited by Navi Man; 07-10-2002 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-10-2002, 11:21 AM
Assuming our little Stevie wasnt raised by wolves, wouldnt ya just love to send this thread to his Grandparents/Parents, pick whichever lie ya want company? I'd bet they would be astonished by the impertinence of their grandson.

Most of us, work hard for everything we have, and thank God for it. Our little Stevie, thinks its a right of birth. Hmmm, have we seen this path of destruction before? They'd cut his no sense having, foul mouthed, limited world view, self destructive, CRIMINAL, little butt right on down. To the proverbial woodshed they'd go! And our little Stevie would be lucky to have a moped to take his sorry little whiney butt back and forth to whatever low paying menial should of shutup before the world comes down on me chicken little punk self job.

Because no educated, reasonable man, with the sense given to a rock would act in such a way. You are unknowing, uncaring, uncivilized, unwashed, and in no way could be recognized as a gentleman. Civilized men, Men of honor, do not behave in that fashion Stevie. Honest, decent gentle men, admired by family, friends and their peers.. Perhaps your father and your grandfather were like that. You should try to emulate them. If they knew of the shame you have brought upon your family, it would be a dark day indeed.

You deserve what you get Stevie. The world isnt against you, you force its hand. If you dont like what you are getting, change what you are doing...

Its time to pull on your big boy pants, and be a man. Welcome to the world Stevie......

Old 07-10-2002, 11:54 AM
like i said before i dont care about respect on here..

my life is not so pathetic that i care what a bunch of people i have never met think of me...

maybe next time before you start accusing people you should read what they have to say..

there are no inconsistancies in my story.. i have not reniged on anything i have said..
it all makes perfect sense to me..

some of you are just to indagent to understand or comprehend a full story so next time i will do it one sentence at a time...

i just cant beleice how immature some of you are acting..

i am not saying i am acting mature..

b/c im not...

but hey im 19.... i should be mature and just stop replying to the posts you are leaving...

next time you have a point to argue try to look at both sides of the story..

oh and for you duba$$e$ that cant spell my name is spelled S-T-E-V-E_N not stevie...

im gonna be the MAN now since none of you here are old enough to and just walk away..
start ignoring this thread..

i mean how mature is it to threaten to come down a teach someone a lesson..

Old 07-10-2002, 12:09 PM
Angry

Who cares what happens to Steve or what he writes, none of you are being forced to read it! Maybe his stories are exaggerated or total lies, so what! This is just a site for people you enjoy there vehicles, get over it if you don't like it don't read it. Some of you have to be the most imature people on the face of the earth!

Old 07-10-2002, 12:16 PM
that is exactly what i have been trying to say i just could think of how to word it..

like he said...
you are not forced to read it so if you have something against me or if i am lying then dont read it..

i am just trying to share some information with you all..

now that is my last reply on this post...
as far as i am concerned it is over..
lets just get on with what the site was intended for...

Quick Reply: had yet another wreck.. hit and run..pics inside