Expedition / Navigator

had yet another wreck.. hit and run..pics inside

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2002, 11:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
had yet another wreck.. hit and run..pics inside

i know how you all like to see pics and since there were a lot of comments made the last time i had an accident and did not show pics i wasted no time and already have pics up...

i went to oxford,ms last night with 2 of my friends to ride around and find a couple of girls....well we had been in town about 30 minutes when we passed a street and this 1987 blue GMC truck with a 9" lift and 40" tires broadsided me...he srewved after he hit me and hit me again and gunned it and pushed me off the side of the road and he took off.. i got back on the road and followed him to the highway... my friend called the police and they told me to stay in pursuit of him till the deputys showed up..

well we chased him for over 45 minutes back and forth on the hwy and down some back country roads...
doing well over 100 on the hwy... it was fun...

any way they did not find the guy last night but they knew who he was.. however he turned himself in the morning and i am on my way monday morning to oxford to press charges...

check out the pics..

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...ew.cfm?num=168

Old 07-07-2002, 11:32 PM
maybe he was jealous of your Gator. sorry to hear about that. hope that sucka gets fried really good.

Old 07-08-2002, 03:46 PM
How fast was he doing when he broadsided you? It seems there would have been much more severe damage by a truck that size broadsiding you. What the hell kind of police department do you have down there that encourages people to chase after people? Something seems strange.

Old 07-08-2002, 04:28 PM
Personally, I don't believe anything that Steven posts anymore. 40" tires and a 9" lift would put the other truck's bumper at least side window high on a stock Navigator, yet all of the damage seems to be concentrated below the side glass. For something (claimed) to be that big, the damage looks pretty minor.

Any police department that would encourage a civilian to chase after the hit and run driver has a screw loose. To say that the chase exceeded 100 mph is reckless and illegal. You were guilty of a crime as much as the other driver.

Old 07-08-2002, 08:07 PM
but.....

the guy didn,t get away....good job!!!!

Old 07-08-2002, 08:35 PM
ok first noone believes the first accident because i took to long to post pics...

then they dont believe it cause the damage isnt right...

i am going to try and find this guys truck and take pics of it...

i dont know exactly what happened but there were to other people in the car..
maybe the side of his car hit me..

it all happened within a second.. i didnt even see him coming out till my friend yelled...
and i tried to dodge him...

i still have not seen the guys truck during the day..
but from behind him at night it looked like about a a 9" lift...and the tires were huge...

the main impact is about 45" off the ground... look at the front fender....

personally i could care less if you believe me.. i know what happened.. i was there.. you were not so lets try and act like an adult here...

if you dont believe anything i say than why even look at my post..
just go along with your pathetic life that obviously revolves around f150online because my post really seem to affect you..

anyway...

who cares if it was illegal... something is up with the whole situation anyway..

i mean the state trooper saying "what charges can i place son, it was just a hit and run"

does that not sound like some BS to any of you...
well it does to me..

some of you just need to get over yourselves...

"To say that the chase exceeded 100 mph is reckless and illegal. You were guilty of a crime as much as the other driver"

i was not guilty of anything... if the police dont see it happen than it is not a crime from what they are telling me...they told me had the guy not turned himself in all he would have had to do was say the truck was stolen and he wasnt driving it...or just say that it didnt happen...
if they didnt see it there is nothing they can do about it...

Thank you to those of you who act like normal people on here...
there are too many people on this board that show their ignorance too easily...

i can understand that if one were to see it happen and say that the story is wrong is one thing but for someone to just be sitting there and say noway, didnt happen, is just stupid...

hell maybe the truck had a 6" lift... does it really matter what it looked like..
the guy hit me twice and took off...

deal with it...

Old 07-08-2002, 08:48 PM
for those of you who don't believe Steven... lay off ok? i mean jeez why do you care if he's tellin the truth or not? all that matters is that he got hit and the guy ran away and that the hwy patrol people dont give a flying flip. he's goin through tough times right now and the last thing he needs is you lameos talkin smack to him so just lay off. he doesn't need grief from you all about what happened

Trending Topics

Old 07-09-2002, 12:23 AM
I guess it's becoming apparent to folks that you can't take his stories for face value.

The last time he totaled the truck hitting a pot hole and it would not drive right. Down right unrepairable and looking to trade.

All we seen was a broken wheel.

Now here he is with the same truck doing 100MPH.

In his words "doing well over 100 on the hwy... it was fun... "

Apparently the handling problem disappeared and how could a mature person consider running after someone who supposedly could have killed him and his passengers possibly be fun?

Two hits in the exact same place? Highly unlikely. Was this a self inflicted wound? Maybe by accident? I wonder.

I think the last time he exposed us to his "adventure and mishap" the overall feeling amongst those that replied was---Pop the silver spoon out of his mouth and grow up.

Enough said.

Last edited by ExpyBob; 07-09-2002 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-09-2002, 12:58 AM
Steven,

You need to chill. I'm not saying you weren't in an accident, but I think your imagination gets the better of you when you tell your stories. Just keep things in perspective and people will probably buy into your story better. Good luck in getting your truck fixed and don't always think the world is against you. The cops do what they can do, and it's a tough job. If you work with people you will find they will work harder to make things right.

Last edited by Navi Man; 07-09-2002 at 02:33 AM.
Old 07-09-2002, 02:24 AM

lol..

Old 07-09-2002, 02:43 AM
You are showing your maturity level Steven.

I bet your insurance man is going to be happy with you.

Old 07-09-2002, 12:36 PM
Steven, your posts always brighten my day.

Old 07-09-2002, 12:56 PM
I can't believe one person can have so much bad luck. You need to get rid of that black cloud sitting above your head. At least your stories make for a good soap opera. Man, what do you pay for insurance?

Old 07-09-2002, 01:58 PM
Steven.........

Looking at the other pic's one could be easily convinced you were parallel parked and someone swiped you. Either way you're insurance companies gonna love the claim and seeing in writing you were driving over 100 mph. Can you say "Uninsurable Risk"?

Old 07-09-2002, 06:51 PM
It's only my opinion and Stevie... Please don’t start any flaming sh*t cause I got nuthin better to do than pop on down and see ya 'K?

That said... I, have become quite bored with the sagas of Stevie. It’s the cops fault, its the city's fault, don’t hate me cause I got lots of money. Stevie, if ya pulled that crap in Chicago, any number of police officers would be more than happy to help you to "understand" At 100mph+ you are more of a criminal than the person that allegedly "hit and ran" The damage to "your" vehicle is not consistent with the type of accident that you claim to have had. Did you think for a second, you self centered petulant little boy about the injuries and damages that could have occurred while you were driving your damaged vehicle at 100mph+? Did you show any consideration for ANYONE else you spoiled rotten little punk? What if you had killed someone? Would your family bail you out? Would your girlfriend still love you? Would you still get to run the family business? HELL NO! You, would be in jail.

That’s where spoiled children like you belong. No license, no freedom, just jail. Because of your truck.... I am going to take great pleasure, in forwarding the entire text of this thread to the local authorities. I can’t wait to see if the stories you tell here, match the ones that you tell them. And, little boy... Anytime you want to walk in a cops shoes... Or a firefighters shoes... and don’t tell me one of your family is the chief of craptown....
Anytime you want to put the rest of the world before yourself... You let me know. I’ve been both, and I grow weary of cleaning up after the likes of you. You are a coward, and don’t deserve to talk about the heroes in your town, or any other. I hope your truck is totaled. Not because I dislike you... which I do.... But because maybe, just maybe you will buy something else... and I shall never see the likes of you again. I wish you luck, and Gods grace.....

Quick Reply: had yet another wreck.. hit and run..pics inside