Expedition / Navigator

99' or 00' Navigator?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2002, 01:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steven,

Your credibility on this forum has always been very suspect, but after your last post, it just went to zero. Nobody cares what kind of car you want to get or are going to get. This forum has always been about sharing ideas and discussing mods. You, on the other hand, have turned this into your own personal soap opera. Go buy your vette, cobra, lightning or any other kind of vehicle you keep claiming. To be honest, I don't think anybody really cares. All anybody wants is legitimate truth to be told on this forum and not some fantasy world for a 20 year old to come play on. When you grow up, maybe you will understand. You're not dealing with stupid people on this forum.

As for being jealous, hardly. I have my own Navigator and there are people on here that have a heck of a lot nicer rigs than you or I, so try another approach. This story is old.

Old 08-12-2002, 04:13 PM
someone got busted:o

Old 08-14-2002, 10:31 AM
I just hate BS and lies.

Old 08-16-2002, 07:24 AM
As Stevie said "many of you are jealous becuase some 20 year old punk drives a navigator..well not anymore i dont.. but i did... "

I certainly am not jealous as I could easily purchase one. But I believe he referred to himself as a "PUNK" twice in that reply.

That I cannot dispute. I have taken issue with some of his "stories" in the past and wish him well in what ever car daddy--ooops, he buys and hope the people on those boards aren't hood-winked with the stories that will soon follow. As for insurance costs the prices he's quoting won't stay that low for long because of the way he "caims" to drive. Well I'm not sure what to believe if anything at all anymore.

I hope he learns how to read what he signs so he can see what year of vehicle he's buying as stated on the title.

He should probably be cast into the world of rice burners with all those Honda owners with the 6 inch wide tailpipes. Same mentality.

Enough said---Bob

Old 08-16-2002, 09:59 AM
Why stop with a 6inch pipe on a ricer....Steven can one up this guy with whatever ride he buys....

Old 08-16-2002, 02:30 PM
Hey G. Andrews,

I think that car has been sold.

Could it be? That license plate sure looks familiar

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...2234-27581.jpg

Last edited by Navi Man; 08-19-2002 at 02:10 PM.

Quick Reply: 99' or 00' Navigator?