Expedition / Navigator

99' or 00' Navigator?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2002, 10:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99' or 00' Navigator?

Steven,

You've claimed all along that your Navi was a 2000, but on Ebay you have it listed as a 1999. What's the story?

Old 08-09-2002, 03:56 AM
it is a 99.. i bought it from a business partner of my dads.. my dad told me it was a 00.. i had never seen it when i got it..
i just gave him the money and he went and picked it up..

so i thought it was a 2000. i knew nothing about them when i got it... soon after everyone started asking questions about it i checked it out on carfax and it was a 99.. so i changed my sig.. and left it at that..

i actually felt too stupid to say anything about it to anyone else....
i guess i had too much pride to admit i was wrong..
now i could care less..
i guess i grew up a little over the past year..
anyway ill just be glad to get rid of it....
i never should have bought it to begin with..

i mean i love it and all its just not practicle to have one..
i should have listened to some of the guys on here before i bought it when they said get something fast... like a lightning or a cobra...

anyway thats the story..stupid as it may sound...

Old 08-09-2002, 11:19 AM
I was one of those that initially questioned you about the year of your Navi (mainly because of the running boards) and you stated that you preffered the style of the 98-99 running boards and had them changed out after an accident to the later model. I knew at the time it was BS, but I let you believe in your story.

It's time to come clean Steven.

Last edited by Navi Man; 08-12-2002 at 10:28 AM.
Old 08-09-2002, 03:37 PM
Navi Man:

The gurgling sound we here is Steven's sucking chest wound.

Old 08-09-2002, 04:10 PM
anyway like i said before it doesnt bother me now..
i made a mistake and i guess when i found out i should i have posted to let everyone know but they probably wouldnt have given a ***** about it anyway...
i just figured i would let it go and not try and make a huge issue out of it.....

Old 08-09-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Navi Man
I was one of those that initially questioned you about the year of your Navi (mainly because of the running boards) and you stated that you preffered the style of the 98-99 running boards and had them changed out after an accident to the earlier model.
ROFLMAO...I remember that. If I remember right, Steven you got a bunch of sh|Y from everyone about the accident in the school parking lot or something like that.

I'm glad I come back over hear and read some of these posts every now and then. I gives me something to chuckle about!

Old 08-09-2002, 09:15 PM
It's just a shame that he can't just come clean with all the stuff he has pulled on here. I have actually liked many of his posts and definitely has more enthusiasm than an old fart like me, but it makes it difficult to gain respect when there are just to many inconsistences. As a Mustang owner and a subscriber to a few of the Mustang forums, I'm sure I'll run across him over there with his new Mustang. I just hope he learned his lesson on how to act from some of the going ons in this forum. One thing that really concerns me is a kid with his attitude with a car capable of speeds like the Cobra. Hopefully he'll be more responsible with his new car than he was on this forum.

Do you care to come clean now Steven? You'll be a better man for it.

Trending Topics

Old 08-12-2002, 02:46 AM
what the hell are you talking about "come clean" i already told you i was wrong...i was immature for doing it...i said at first it was a 2000 cause that is what i thought it was..
then when i found out it was not i had to much pride to admit i was wrong...i just dont know what more you want from me...

Old 08-12-2002, 09:16 AM
I haven't seen the e-bay listing yet, but I hope Steven was honest enough to tell potential buyers about all the accidents he has had in the truck and how it was nearly totaled (or so he claims). Based on what I have read about the truck on this board, I sure wouldn't buy it, nor would I recommend anyone else buy it.

Old 08-12-2002, 10:23 AM
"It is in perfect condition.. it has been very well maintained and taken care of... i have had it for 10 months.."

From Steven's E-Bay listing.

I guess truth in advertising doesn't matter to Steven.

Old 08-12-2002, 10:29 AM
Can some computer genius paste the link from his "accident(s) report(s)" to the e-bay site? Maybe in the comments section....

Old 08-12-2002, 10:40 AM
Whenever I purchase a used vehicle now, I always ask if the vehicle was in an accident and get a description of the damage that was done. If the person states that it was never in an accident, I get them to put it in writing. That way, if I discover that it had been, I then have some recourse to go after the owner with.

Old 08-12-2002, 11:49 AM
well it is in perfect conditoin..
it had all new parts on the passenger..you can get better than new..

and all 2 of the people that have emailed me and called me about it i have told them it was in an accident and even sent them the photos for it..

i love all the posts that are directed towards me..
i love being the center of attention.. good or bad and it leads me to believe what i have said all along... many of you are jealous becuase some 20 year old punk drives a navigator..well not anymore i dont.. but i did...

and i have decided not to get the cobra..
i have been wanting a z06 but did not want to pay the insurance of $345/month... well the Z06 and the cobra insurance rates are the same and i would rather have a vette than a cobra..

yeah . theres gonna be a new spoiled punk on the road with a 405 car...

Old 08-12-2002, 12:07 PM
Now Steven,

You're only the "Center of Attention" because we see you as a future "Darwin Candidate" and ultimately a source of parts after you crack up your new vehicle.

It's reassuring to know us "old guys" have someone to turn to with all the answers.....

Old 08-12-2002, 12:58 PM
Just wait until the Corvette guys get ahold of Steven. If he thought the F-150 boards were brutal, he ain't seen nothing yet!

Quick Reply: 99' or 00' Navigator?