Expedition / Navigator

Floor Mats?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 12:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Floor Mats?

After 8 weeks of waiting picked up our new 2003 E.B. Expy. My wife wanted something big so when we went on trips we could carry plenty of stuff.(the ol volvo S80 just couldnt hold everything) This vehicle drives nice and those air condition seats are great in Hou. I thought the captain chairs in the second row would be bigger but I wont be back their anyway. Does make it easy to get to the third row. What I want advice on is whats the best floor mats to buy? (the ones that came with it are a little skimpy) Anyone got some killer floor mats? Thanks for any feedback

Old 08-29-2002, 12:40 PM
A great many drivers like the Catch-Alls . . . I don't off road, park in the fields, etc . . . !

Try this place . . .

http://www.saddleman.com/

. . . the mats are outstanding and the customer service is super - a little high, but you get what you pay for!

Bob

Old 08-30-2002, 12:21 AM
With the boat, I started getting all kinds of gravel, grass etc on the floors so I picked up a pair of catch all type mats at Sams for about $14. Great mat's although I only use the drivers side.

Old 08-30-2002, 07:56 AM
I got my 'Catch-All' matts from performance and am pretty happy with them (they are 'pre-formed' to fit the foot wells and color matched to the interior.

Old 08-30-2002, 10:34 PM
Hey Mark:
I like these.
I dont have them in my Expy yet, but will be getting them this winter, including the cargo area liner.
I have an 01 EB with 2nd Row captains chairs and it make a world of difference in getting to the back.

BTW: Do you happen to work at HP on 249 in InfoSec?
Greg

Old 08-31-2002, 12:22 AM
Greg do you work for the New HP?

Old 08-31-2002, 12:33 AM
Sure do....
All my friends and family ask me about it with the merger and all (I was with Compaq for 6yrs before the merger) and I tell them that all is well...
my badge still lets me in the door.
my logon still works.
my phone still works.
the paycheck still shows up in the bank....
other than that, the "Big Man" up above is in control of it, not me.

Greg

Trending Topics

Old 08-31-2002, 12:49 AM
Cool. Not that as big as HP is now we'd know any of the same poeple, but my company has a relationship with HP. We're staying more than busy right now with it. I was actually down there about 3-4 weeks ago for a 1 day meeting at the Cypress campus. It was us, some Boise HP folks and the new Houston HP folks. Although we had a relationship with Compaq 6-7 years ago as well. It's the circle of business, or something like that. I know ther's a lot of stress and turmoil with a lot of people trying to manage the integration. Not a small project!

Old 08-31-2002, 12:57 AM
Ride:
Shoot me an email either at gandrews@houston.rr.com or greg.andrews@hp.com next time you are here.
my office is at the cypress facility.
the people you were meeting with are on the other end of the building, but i know several of them.
you believe that the cypress building from end to end is 1/4 mile long down that main hall....

Quick Reply: Floor Mats?