F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

I saw Shaq's F-350 dually

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003 | 09:37 PM
|
I saw Shaq's F-350 dually

I was at Bru's Room in Pompano Beach, FL on Atlantic Blvd & Federal Hwy a couple months ago when I saw this Dark Gray F-350 dually sittin in the parking lot. I glanced over at it and noticed the emblems were different. So I drove by and sure enough, it had the 'Superman' custom emblems on the sides, rear, grille, and stitched into the seats. It also had huge superduty wheels and it was lowered. Either Shaq sold it after he was done driving it for a couple hundred miles, or it was around for a show, or one of his relatives or firends was driving it (Sista was in pass seat and Brotha was outside on the phone [excuse my bad eboncs]), or it was a really, really, really good look-a-like, because Shaq was definately playing in the playoffs that night. Anyway, I rolled down the window and said nice truck...stupid me forgot to ask if it was Shaq's...but all in all it was pretty damn sweet.

Joe

Old 08-26-2003 | 09:56 PM
shaq's rides

shaq comes into my work all the time around 3am and his rides are the best.ive seen the hummer with gucci interior and sittin on 26's and i have also seen his 3 wheel trike with a v-8 supercharged engine in it.it had a sweet cd player and was chromed from front to back......and it had the lonnnnnnnnng handle bars on it also.and i have also seen the ferrari that he was leaving the parking lot in when i came back from lunch and all i heard was screamin ***** to the walls engine.thats one thing i can say about shaq,he comes out in public and says whats up to us guys................

Old 08-28-2003 | 07:09 AM
|
Question,

HOW DOES SHAQ FIT IN A FERARRI!?????????????

Old 08-28-2003 | 08:49 AM
the only thing i seen was the tail lights.....but the rest of the boyz saw him get into it

Old 08-28-2003 | 03:05 PM
yeah! and why does he need long handle bars?

Point to ponder.... did Shaq get the power adjustable pedals in the F350? Ya know... for his short legs...

Quick Reply: I saw Shaq's F-350 dually