F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

ugly HD!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really like the Harley-Davidson SD! I think the orange and black is awesome! It is definately unique. I just wish you could get a 4x4.

And for your edification, they 04 HD SD are because of the introduction of the NEW 04 F-150, they knew they weren't going to have an 04 HD F-150, so they made the 04 HD SD instead.

Old 02-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by SUPERDUTYSPV
I really like the Harley-Davidson SD! I think the orange and black is awesome! It is definately unique. I just wish you could get a 4x4.
Just an FYI. I was curious about the SD HD, so I went and built one on the Ford Vehicles site and 4x4 was an available option.

Personally, I kinda like the truck, but in the black and silver/grey color scheme. I just wish Ford would have dropped a supercharged V10 in it as an engine option. If they had, I would have ordered one that way, then slipped on a set of 22" billet rollers and Nitto ruibber. Mmmmm, sweet!

-Mike-

Old 02-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by BigDeal
Just an FYI. I was curious about the SD HD, so I went and built one on the Ford Vehicles site and 4x4 was an available option.

Actually... the 2004 SD HD is only offered in a 4x4 configuration. Ford has a web site for the HD here.

BTW, on Friday I was at the dealer and saw a Competion Orange & Black SD HD. It was the first time I had see one in person and I thought it looked friggin' awesome!! This one had no clearance lights, which (to my taste) was a big improvement. It was also a diesel motored HD. The exhaust tip is a nice touch on the truck. Was disapointed to see the HD embossed bed mat was not with the truck. Yeah, the Competion Orange is definitely a 'love it or hate it' proposition, but you gotta admit, it does make the truck stand out from all the rest. With a window sticker of 49 grand and change (CC & PS diesel), and this being a limited edition production truck, the 2004 SD HD will likely remain a rarity -- especially in Competition Orange.

Old 02-04-2004, 11:01 PM
That is funny, bacause when I went to build one, I couldn't get it in 4x4. Thanks guys, I will try again. I too LOVE Black and DSG, I think that is slick. But, I still dig the black and orange!!!

Quick Reply: ugly HD!