F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Delivery day is real!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2000, 09:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Delivery day is real!

Hey all, Heard from the saleslady at my Ford dealer. New 250 is due in on April 10. That was a suprise as I asked them a few weeks ago about it and they said "That due to demand the V-10 was gonna be late, and Ford was mailing out letter to ppl who had orders in". I never got any "letter", and was really suprised when they said my truck would be in a few days early (original date was April 15). What really sucks is that I will be on a business trip until April 17. As a note to all who have orders in to Ford, I ordered the truck on Dec 22 and expected 5 months wait. As I don't have the keys yet, here's hoping I have it by the 20'th of April.

------------------
ON ORDER: 2000 F250 SD SC XLT V-10 SB With all the goodies! (Due Mid-April)

CURRENT: 1993 F150 SC XLT 5.0L V-8 with 165,000 miles, (a new x-mission), and lots of great memories!

Old 04-02-2000, 08:04 AM
Thumbs up

Hey Nailer!! That's fanstic!!! I've already started reading horror stores of the LOOOONG waits on that V10! To bad about the business trip but hey, look at it this way: That's what pays for the NEW Super Duty Truck!! Lets just hope your salesman wasn't giving you some really sick April Fools joke!!!

Old 04-02-2000, 10:24 PM
Ok so now that everyone knows you will be out of town and where you live you can count on us all driving up to the Cape and buying that sucker right out from under you!

No realy congrats on the new one. Bet you can hardly sleep at night. What color?

Quick Reply: Delivery day is real!