F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Damm door locks

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damm door locks

Is there a way to reprogram the door locks so they unlock when the truck is in park?

Old 01-19-2005, 10:23 AM
if you find out let us know. i already asked the Dealer to check into it. you would think it wouldn't be such a big deal since everything is computerized. i hate the fact that when i stop i have to unlock the rear doors on my supercrew from the front. it only took me a year and half to get myself trained to do so when my kids are in the back. it's not a big deal but a real pain in the **** when you forget and your kids are yelling at you to let them out. they are starting to pull up on the tab now also but it's more difficult in the winter when they have there mitts on.

Old 01-19-2005, 04:18 PM
I went ahead and reprogrammed so the doors don't lock on their own. **** poor design.

PS I did disable the inside door handles. Don't want the 4yr old opening on her own.

PPS Mitts? Is that something you wear when it gets bellow 30f?

Old 01-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Charlie, yes mitts(mittens) are what keeps your hands warm when it's below 32*F. Texas doesn't usually get cold enough for those but you guys got some of that wonderful white stuff in a freak storm a little while ago didn't you?

Quick Reply: Damm door locks